R&D Team Lead
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
We’re looking for a Team Leader who is a tech-enthusiast with a drive for excellence, and an out-of-the-box mindset to satisfy business needs in a complex payment solution environment.
What’s the job?
- Collaborate closely with Product, Design/UX, DevOps, and other R&D teams
- Lead an autonomous team of software engineers who are working closely with product management for achieving business goals
- Put special focus on developing the team
- Provide technical authority to your team by demonstrating a hands-on leadership style
- Be responsible for the overall design, development, architecture, code quality, and production environment deployment of your team
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent
- 5 + years of experience as a server side developer, all the way from DB to UI (using C# – a must!, REST APIs, and asynchronous communication with Queues/Streams)
- 3+ years of experience with advance SQL (MSSQL/Oracle/MySql/PostgreSQL etc.)
- 2+ years of managerial experience – a must!
- Broad knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Team player attitude and mentality
- Experienced and passionate about managing and growing people
- Experience in engineering best practices (code-reviews, testing coverage, agile methodologies)
- Ambitious and eager to learn new things
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience with frontend technologies like Angular, React
- Experience with messaging queues or streams such as RabbitMQ/SQS/Kafka
- Experience with Redis or alike
- Experience with ORM such as Entity Framework
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience in building SaaS platforms in a cloud-based environment
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.