Data Solution Manager
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We’re looking for a Data Solution Manager with strong analytical thinking and a passion for data, with expertise in various data technologies and solutions to join our data group and help drive the company’s core objectives.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
As a data solution manager, you will be the link between the data platforms (Data Lake, DWH) and their stakeholders - Business, R&D, Product etc.. - by providing data models and solutions for analysis to support the decision-making process.
If you enjoy working in a high paced environment, leading data solutions, intrigued by data challenges, with intention to make an impact on the company’s growth, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Leading end-to-end data projects to create analytical & data tools and solutions for the company
- Data gathering research and analytical abilities to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs.
- Translate business & technical needs Collaborate regularly with various stakeholders and translate business needs to technical data solutions and KPI definition for business decisions.
- Design the right solution for each case Deliver the technical solutions, defining the architecture and technology that best fit with customer's needs.
- Keep it running Implement and train users with the BI products and manage their inputs for ongoing analysis.
- Take a seat at the table Ability to translate the technical understanding to confident and solid decisions and action items.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- 3+ years hands on experience in managing end to end data projects, modeling, ETL, data streams and BI products
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design and Dimensional Modeling
- Knowledge in ETL, data streams & pipelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication- High English language proficiency.
- Led significant project(s) that involved various stakeholders.
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Working with Google Cloud Platform, especially with the analytical tools - BigQuery, Data Catalog, etc..
- knowledge in front end self-service tools (like: Power BI, Looker, etc.)
- Experience with machine learning modeling and working with data scientists
- Microsoft BI (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS)
- Modelling of application events.
- Experience with unstructured data environments (like: , Elastic, Mongo DB, Graph DB,etc.)
- Background of KPI definition, building dashboards & converting data into visual insights
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.