Director of Sales, APAC Sub Region
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Payoneer is looking for a highly talented Director of Sales, APAC Sub Region to join an extremely fast-growing global Fintech business. The incumbent will be tasked to manage a team of Sales executives to increase business adoption and market penetration by enabling millions of SMBs and professional businesses in APAC to get paid globally with Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions. . Working in a dynamic sales environment you will be responsible for managing a sales team who will be prospecting, qualifying and recruiting clients on the Payoneer platform. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Owning and achieving/exceeding annual sales targets, driving lead-generation and prospecting program and ensure robust pipeline discipline
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Collaboratively develop value propositions that address client needs for the targeted industries
- Develop the sales strategy including determining high potential markets, use cases, and verticals, and how to deploy our resources for optimal growth
- Working with team on engagement and professional development
- Understanding market-specific landscapes and using those insights to determine our go-to-market strategy in markets of interest
- Driving relevant activities to augment customer acquisitions and representing Payoneer in industry forums to drive awareness
- Creating & articulating compelling value propositions for Payoneer services in coordination with the marketing, partnership, and customer success management team
- Interacting across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Fluent in English, additional Asian language proficiency a plus
- Analytical and data oriented, strong in data backed decision making
- Someone with excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Someone with excellent verbal and written communications skills
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- At least 12 years of experience in business development and sales, with at least 5 years of sales team management experience, preferably in payments, ecommerce or managing large size merchant acquisitions
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
- Experience in leading complex negotiations with CXOs of large and enterprise accounts
- Ability to drive operational excellence through innovative initiatives
- Ability to manage a high performing team
- Ability to inspire direct reports and influence those without direct management responsibility
- Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating across functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues at critical junctures appropriately
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Familiarity with the B2B and Enterprise Customer Segment
- Experience with direct sales for small businesses engaged in cross border trade
- Experience working in an international company with diverse culture