Compliance Product Specialist
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
What we’re looking for:
A professional with deep expertise in financial crime risk and global compliance, who will contribute in integral ways to our organization as Compliance Product Specialist. A skilled collaborator, able to own and execute on large-scale, cross-functional initiatives that meaningfully push our organization forward.
What you’ll do:
- Embed with our Compliance Product team to advise on risk and control design.
- Lead and/or collaborate to deliver on key initiatives for the organization that result in scaling the organization’s programs across multiple regulated entities.
- Aid in strategic design, planning, and advisory for the rest of the business while maintaining the integrity of controls – and finding avenues for their augmentation.
- Be the link for business to receive the right compliance subject matter expertise it needs to progress on initiatives.
- Help lead product governance efforts, including the definition, documentation, and tracking of requirements throughout development and implementation.
- Liaise closely with Regional Heads to support execution of regulatory compliance oversight of the business’ major products.
- Document, track, and report on major initiatives that both involve the organization, and are driven by it.
Does this sound like you?
- Fluent English, a must
- 4+ years of experience in an AML/CFT/Sanctions role
- Strong familiarity with fraud prevention
- Familiarity with global AML/KYC laws, regulations, and regulatory trends
- 4+ years of experience managing and driving multi-faceted tech projects with multiple stakeholders
- Proactive/independent self-starter with a sense of ownership, curiosity, and creativity
- Strong project management background and familiarity with PMO methodologies and tools, a big bonus
Not a must, but a great advantage:
- Experience in Fintech
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections, and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.