A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What’s the job? This is a DataOps Infrastructure DBA role which is part of the SRE group. Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include designing, implementing and maintaining databases infrastructures, monitoring production performance and stability, come up with scalable solutions to existing and new technologies. Design and implement scripting and automatic processes for the daily tasks.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- 2-5 years of hands on experience as RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MSSQL) Infrastructure DBA
- Hands on experience with NoSQL DBs, such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Neo4j or Redis
- Experience with Cloud databases such as AWS Aurora, Google BigQuery, MongoDB Atlas
- Database infrastructure design
- Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Implementing operational automation using scripts
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Participating in an On-Call rotation (including nights and weekends)
Not a must but a great advantage
- Scripting knowledge, using Python, PowerShell or Bash
- Experience with additional Relational databases, such as MySQL and MariaDB
- Hands on experience with Linux distributions, such as CentOS and Ubuntu
- Experience with containerization using docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with automation tools, such as Ansible or Chef
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands