Head of Sales, MEA
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Payoneer is looking for a highly talented Head of Sales, MEA to join an extremely fast-growing global Fintech business. The incumbent will be tasked to manage a team of Sales executives and enable millions of SMBs and professional businesses in the MEA region (Middle East and Africa) to get paid globally with Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions. Your responsibilities will include increasing business adoption and market penetration. Working in a dynamic sales environment you will be responsible for managing a sales team who will be prospecting, qualifying and recruiting clients on the Payoneer platform. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Owning and achieving/exceeding annual sales targets
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Develop the Sales strategy including determining high potential markets, use cases, and verticals, and how to deploy our resources for optimal growth
- Drive lead-generation and prospecting program and ensure robust pipeline discipline
- Lead annual team goal planning and execution plans with country and regional teams
- Work with team on engagement and professional development
- Understand market-specific landscapes and use those insights to determine our go-to-market strategy in markets of interest
- Drive relevant activities to augment customer acquisitions and represent Payoneer in industry forums to drive awareness
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Payoneer services in coordination with the marketing team
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Bi-lingual (Along with English, ability to communicate in Arabic, Turkish or French)
- Analytical and data oriented, strong in data backed decision making
- Someone with excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Someone with excellent verbal and written communications skills
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- At least 15 years of experience in business development, service and/or solution sales, account management, especially in payments, ecommerce or managing large size merchant acquisitions
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
- Experience in leading complex negotiations with CXOs of large and enterprise accounts
- Ability to drive operational excellence through innovative initiatives
- Ability to manage a high performing team
- Ability to inspire direct reports and influence those without direct management responsibility
- Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating across functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues at critical junctures appropriately
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Familiarity with the B2B and Enterprise Customer Segment
- Experience with direct sales for small businesses engaged in cross border trade
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools
- Experience working in an international company