Ops Tech Specialist
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
- In this position, you will work as part of the technical team in Customer Journey department - maintaining and developing the operational systems of Customer Journey, like Oracle Service Cloud (CRM), Chatbots, SIP etc.
- Work closely with R&D and Customer Journey stakeholders to support ongoing projects and new initiatives.
- Design and implement cross company projects using the MS Power Platform and other automation tools.
- Plan, design, track, implement and modify IVR- enabled telecommunications systems to meet the needs of clients and business
- Improve work procedures and processes using automation
- Daily administration, maintenance and support for existing applications, procedures, and processes.
- Provide application/system users with technical support, investigating complex issues and implementing solid solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience with supporting it systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform (specifically Power Automate, Power Apps) or other equivalent iPaaS.
- Experience working with integration technologies (REST APIs, web services, etc.)
- Experience testing integrations and exploring new API’s documentations with tools such as Postman.
- Experience administrating a CRM system, especially Oracle Service Cloud, Salesforce or similar
- Experience working with telephony software technology (IVR) - Advantage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, working with internal and external, cross-functional groups
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficient in MS Office
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.