Senior Content Creator and Editor
Senior Content Creator and Editor
Location: London, UK
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Looking for a unique opportunity where you can showcase your abilities in content creation? Reporting to the Head of Content Strategy, you will take on a pivotal role that bridges creativity, strategy, and collaboration. You will be driving the ideation, creation, editing, and continuous optimization of content that captivates our diverse audience and aligns seamlessly with our brand's tone of voice and messaging. You will work closely with various cross-functional teams, including product marketing, communications, CRM, sales, and business development, gaining a profound understanding of user behaviors and preferences across different customer segments and markets. Your ability to synthesize complex information into compelling narratives will be essential as you contribute to the success of product launches, strategic campaigns, go-to-market and customer engagement initiatives across each stage of the customer journey. Data-driven decision-making will be at the core of what you do, helping you fine-tune your creative approach and messaging. Working closely with our design team, you will ensure that the synergy between copy and design cultivates an on-brand, narrative-driven experience for our customers. You will establish clear and efficient processes for content creation and editing and foster streamlined cross-functional collaboration, ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality content without compromise.
- Develops, executes, and supports impactful end-to-end content strategies that align with Payoneer's business objectives.
- Partners with cross-functional teams, such as product marketing, communications, CRM, sales, and regional marketing, to create compelling content that supports product and feature launches, go-to-market, large-scale campaigns, thought-leadership, and customer engagement initiatives.
- Develops high-quality content, including emails, one-pagers, video scripts, sales decks, animations, case studies, blog posts, webinar content, and web/PPC content, and more, catering to various stages of the customer journey.
- Analyzes content performance and conducts A/B testing to inform content best practices, growth opportunities, and strategic decisions.
- Establishes goals and clearly defined metrics of success to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement, and content reach.
- Works closely with the Creative Studio's design team to ensure synergy and consistency between copy and design, maintaining alignment with Payoneer's tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Understands the customer journey and buying cycle collaborating with product marketing to develop impactful content across the different buying stages.
- Deeply understands user behaviors and preferences across customer segments and markets, optimizing messaging to enhance engagement and conversion rates.
- Establishes clear content creation, editing processes and SLAs to streamline cross-functional collaboration, ensuring timely content delivery without compromising quality.
You will bring:
- 8+ years’ experience in Content Strategy or Content Creation.
- Track record of creating high-quality content, from ideation to execution and analytics.
- Strong integrated marketing knowledge, end-to-end customer journeys and an understanding of how to build customer engagement through content.
- Integrity and high standards, putting quality at the heart of everything they do.
- First-class creative judgement and a natural eye for detail and well-resolved content design.
- Ability to translate ideas, product features and customer insights into creative, accessible, and intuitive storytelling with sustainable initiatives.
- Global acumen and experience working across borders, time zones and cultures.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and change management situations.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey objectives and guide teams to successful outcomes in written, presentation and spoken formats.
- Superior project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Insights and data driven with the ability to link business results to content strategy.
- Passionate about understanding customer needs and their stories.
- Business acumen—a deep understanding of, and record in, how content strategy can help drive business growth and outcomes.
- Native English-speaking skills, another language would be advantageous.
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Good understanding of the payments industry and its current evolution across the world.
- Small Business understanding and experience.
- Managing content in publicly traded and/ or regulated companies.
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.