CJ Instructional designer
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- Apply proven instructional design theories, and practices
- Create engaging learning content that enhances the learner’s knowledge retention including e-learnings, videos, simulations, and more
- Design exercises, practices and activities that enhance the learning process
- Operate, manage, and leverage an organizational LMS to full engagement
- Analyze learning results and ensure it is achieving the outlined goals
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Organized with solid project management skills
- Critical thinker and independent problem-solver
- Detail oriented with analytical mindset
- Creative thinker and proactive doer
- Reliable teammate
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Minimum of two-year experience as Instructional Designer
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Experience and proficiency with Articulate 360 (Storyline and Rise)
- Experience with a Learning Management Systems
- Ability to storyboard
- Proficient in developing lesson layouts, e-learnings and videos
- English at a mother tongue level – written and spoken
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly
Great advantage if you have:
- Visual design skills (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Video creation/editing
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.