Contact Center Shift Manager
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
We’re looking for a highly motivated leader, energetic, knows how to engage team members, detailed oriented, someone that can multitask, strategize and come up with creative solutions to answer our customers, be an online vocal point for our associates , Connect between several different hubs and share feedback with the company to improve our customer’s journey .
The Customer Care online leads in customer care are the key point person’s to ensure that our customers receives service as per our agreements, that pain points are flagged, and our associates are able to work efficiently.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Developing strategies online to ensure that our customers are answered within our service level agreement.
- Implementing different motivation techniques to maximize the amount of inquiries handled by our associates.
- Investigate and analyze any barriers that are blocking our customers from contacting customer care or using our services.
- Coordinate globally between our different operational teams and hubs to ensure a successful shift
- Report to the business about our KPIS
- Handling online crisis events in order to ensure the fastest recovery and minimize the effect on our customers .
- Utilizing our tools and dashboards to monitor our shifts effectively
- To develop creative solutions during the online shift
- To provide a professional and engaging atmosphere for our associates on the shift.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- 2 - 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in an international call center
- Strong managerial skills
- High English level
- Self-learning ability
- Responsibility and ownership taking
- Problem-solving ability
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient Excel
- Excel under pressure
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.