Senior Strategy Manager
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
As a Senior Strategy Manager you will be a key part of our small, high impact Corporate Strategy team. You will get an opportunity to develop the insights and business plans required to answer the big strategic questions Payoneer faces - whether that is developing our approach to new products or customer target segments, refining our pricing strategy, evaluating how to maintain high-growth in our emerging businesses, or defining our approach towards M&As.
If you’re excited about finding breakthrough insights and turning them into big results, we’d like to chat!
As part of the Corporate Strategy team you will:
- Independently own large, impactful strategy work end-to-end
- Develop insights required to drive breakthrough success
- Closely collaborate with GTM teams to develop a nuanced understanding of the market
- Work with clients to prove the underlying thesis of your strategy work
- Clearly articulate the opportunities & directions you see to Payoneer’s leadership
- Drive prioritization and alignment over resources investments
- Collaborate with Product, Ops and other internal teams to drive cross-company execution
- Track trends, competition, nuanced market needs to identify new opportunities
What we’re looking for?
- 5+ years in top tier strategy consulting firms or a strategy/corp-dev team in a high-tech company
- B.A/B.Sc. in an analytical discipline (Engineering, mathematics, economics, etc.)
- You understand markets, differentiation, competitive strategies, customer segmentation, core competencies and how to combine them into building long-term strategies
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills, with creativity to look at problems from new angles
- Ability to combine high level thinking with a nuanced understanding of users and product
- High degree of independence – leading major projects from start to finish
- A proven track record in working well with C-level management, and with other teams
- A passion for tech and understanding of software and technology market trends and dynamics
- Experience in Fintech is a plus
- You are fluent in English