Cloud Security Architect
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We’re looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our amazing Data department and to help us to take our data platform and data usage to the next level. Our technology stack is based on Google’s Cloud Platform and its different components.
Is this you?
We are seeking an experienced Cloud Security Architect to join our Cyber Team in Payoneer. As a Cloud Security Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing secure cloud architectures and providing effective security solutions for our cloud infrastructure. Your expertise in cloud architecture, design, and security will play a crucial role in ensuring the protection of our sensitive financial data. This is a strategic position that offers an opportunity to shape and drive the security initiatives of our cutting-edge fintech solutions.
What’s the job?
- Develop and implement secure cloud architecture designs, considering best practices, regulatory requirements and business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define cloud security requirements and design robust security controls for cloud-based systems.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to internal teams in selecting and integrating in-house solutions or third-party vendors.
- Design and implement cloud security solutions, such as network security, identity and access management, data protection and encryption.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest cloud security technologies, threats, and trends, and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on cloud security, providing guidance and mentorship to other teams in the company.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Cloud Security Architect or in a similar role.
- 5+ years’ experience in information/application security field.
- Hands-on experience with cloud security products such as Wiz, Orca, Aqua, etc.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, and their associated security services and features and deep understanding of cloud security principles and industry best practices.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Kubernetes platform and services.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating and selecting cloud security solutions from both in-house solutions and third-party vendors.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex security concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CCSP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, Azure Solutions Architect Expert) are highly desirable - advantage
- Experience in risk assessments, threat modeling, vulnerability assessments or penetration testing in cloud environments - advantage
- Experience/familiarity (hands-on) with security tools integrated into our CI/CD and production environments such as SonarQube, Snyk, Aqua, Tenable - advantage
- Code review skills, mainly DotNet & Python - advantage
- Additional skills related to Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) and Application Security (AppSec) further enhance the candidate's value. These skills may include threat modeling, secure coding practices, secure configuration management and secure SDLC methodologies (such as Agile or DevSecOps) - advantage
- Experience in fintech or financial services industry - advantage
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and compliance standards in the financial industry, such as PCI DSS and SOC2 - advantage
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands