A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We’re looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our amazing Data department and to help us to take our data platform and data usage to the next level. Our technology stack is based on Google’s Cloud Platform and its different components.
Is this you?
What’s the job?
- End to end development of data models, from gathering the data sources, develop ETL processes helping the company to make smarter, data-based decisions.
- Building automated validation processes to ensure data integrity, system stability and data observability.
- Optimizing processes run-time and solving problems in a scalable manner.
- Taking fullwnership of designing, building and deploying and maintaining of data products.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- 3 or more years of experience in SQL and ETL tools, preferably in Google’s environment (Big Query, Python). Legacy system experience (SSIS, Informatica) on top of the is an advantage
- Knowledge in working in Google’s Cloud Platform (Big Query, Airflow, DBT)
- Experience with Python
- Experience in data modeling
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment while providing solutions for complex business requirements
- Ability to work in a cross functional team
Not a must but a great advantage :
- 3 or more years of experience BI solutions development (DWH, ETL)
- Experience with building automated validation processes to ensure data integrity
- Experience with no SQL data platform like Hadoop, or a graph DB like Neo4J
- Relevant Bachelor degree – preferably Industrial Engineering/ Information Systems/Computer Science
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands