Senior DevOps Engineer
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We’re looking for a team player with excellent interpersonal skills & service oriented. Creative & out of the box thinker. An autodidact, quick, effective and versatile who’s able to change directions in midstream. Independent & Accountable.
What you’ll be spending your time on?
- Design the infrastructure for hybrid-cloud deployments
- Build reliable systems at scale.
- Own, improve and pitch about production, stability and performance
- Maintain the application layer of our public cloud and private cloud
- Develop and integrate infrastructure tools in support of our production system
- Automate the Provisioning and configuration
- Work closely with product, QA, developers, and IT/operations departments to streamline their working methods
- As a core member of the team, you will participate in 'On-Call' duties on Payoneer production systems, working in non-conventional hours include weekends and holidays (from time to time)
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- At least 5 years’ experience as DevOps Engineer\SRE Engineer\Platform Engineer
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, relevant technical discipline or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 3 years of exposure running production workloads (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Microservices architecture & container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience with Configuration Managements tools (e.g. Chef, Ansible or Puppet)
- Experience with IaaC tools (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience with GitOps (e.g. ArgoCD or Flux)
- Proven Scripting capabilities: PowerShell/Bash/Python
- Background in Linux administration in a large-scale environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environments
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana and ELK(
- Proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience with virtual environments such as VMware
- Experience with CI/CD tools and source control management tools (e.g. Git & TFVC, Azure DevOps, SonarQube, Artifactory, Proget etc...)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL, MongoDB)
- Experience with software development and development frameworks
- Experience with event streaming and messaging platforms (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge and understanding Storage and Networking
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Pa