Product Lead - Sanctions & Screening
Product Lead - Sanctions & Screening
Build Your Career | Love your Work | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
What you’ll do:
- Define the product vision and roadmap for our Sanctions Screening domain, based on market research, user feedback and business objectives
- Collaborate with global cross-functional teams to obtain a deep understanding of the product needs while focusing on our customers experience.
- Perform gap analysis on current systems to improve success rates, screening handling and improved customer experience
- Understand Compliance needs and work with diverse groups to come up with solutions and create PRD’s
- Ownership of product requirements and drive the products life cycle
- Work closely with R&D, Risk and Compliance teams to define requirements and ensure the end-to-end high quality product delivery.
- Define & monitor product KPIs and take actions as needed to drive business success.
- Use analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making.
- Solve complex challenges and translate those into simple concepts for technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years’ experience in product management roles with experience in Compliance Sanctions Screening domain
- A proven ability to build roadmaps and execute complex products in mid-size organizations
- A proven ability to discuss complex solutions including with third party vendors
- At least 5 years’ experience in Fintech and/or Payment industries – Benefit.
- Strong analytical decision-making skills, business thinking, Independent and organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills to informally lead and drive discovery and oversee execution with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact and influence with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in implementing products using Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Engineering. MBA as a plus.
What we offer:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
- Exciting social events
- Community engagement opportunities
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $100,000 - $150,000.