Operations Vendor Manager
Have we got a job for you?!
Operations Vendor Manager, base in Shanghai
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer is a leading fintech company built to disrupt today’s way of commerce. Payoneer has accumulated numerous prestigious accolades, including but not limited to:
Payoneer - one world, one platform, endless opportunities.
About Payoneer China
Ever since its inception, Payoneer China has grown at a blistering speed with 250+ employees serving hundreds of thousands of customers. Payoneer China currently is the market leader in cross border payments for ecommerce, B2B trade, and mobile applications. We are also well positioned to grow our business into other business verticals, delivering a portfolio of products and services.
This is a unique opportunity for talents to participate in a fast-moving environment to provide disruptive products and solutions that solve real commercial challenges. It is also a great opportunity to super charge your career and to amplify professional growth, business acumen, and cross industry experience.
If you’re an experienced leader, manages operations in the Fintech industry, loves to get things done, collaborates with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
With over 2000 employees globally, fast processing and delivery of payments is at the heart of our success. Our customers rely on us to make fast and cost effective worldwide international payments. The Payoneer team is dedicated to overcoming the complexities associated with cross-border commerce. We believe in being hi-tech hi-touch, developing the most cutting-edge solutions while remaining friendly and approachable
What’s the role?
In order to deliver Payoneer brand promise and promote a relentless pursuit of exceptional customer support and experience, and Operations Vendor Manager is required to lead and manage Outsource Vendors engaged by Regional Operations.
This role is responsible for overall vendor performance that adhere to Payoneer’s business requirements, cascading information, and setting strategic direction of Vendors/Partners in alignment with Payoneer business priorities and culture.
This role also monitors and steers performance, develops, and tenaciously influences the achievement of Payoneer Ops objectives in an efficient and procedurally compliant manner. Vendor Manager should balance the best interest between Payoneer and its approved vendor partner. A Vendor Manager focus tirelessly on ownership, exceptional customer service and operational excellence.
• Own vendor relationship and performance.
• Track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
• Liaise with vendors in daily/weekly/ monthly/ quarterly (as applicable) meetings to understand issues and barriers to meeting performance target.
• Develop and implement performance improvement plans, leveraging internal cross functional expertise and resources.
• Report on performance in weekly/ monthly/ quarterly (as applicable) forums with senior leadership (or procurement/ sourcing team as required).
• Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present, with mitigation, to management as required.
• Set and review measurable targets, guidelines and action plan with vendors, and ensure that they align with the overall business goals of the Payoneer.
• Actively identify opportunities to continuously enhance efficiency and quality delivered by external vendors.
• Develop and sustain long-standing strategic partnership with Ops-approved vendors.
• Facilitate vendor searches, portfolio benchmarking and vendor onboarding with internal stakeholders as required.
• Ensure vendors are supported and aware of performance goals and contractual obligations.
• Attend all vendor-related meetings that are critical to overall performance.
We’re looking for
• An individual who possesses with high work ethic standards and strong sense of ownership
• Motivated self-starter who can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Passionate and committed professional with excellent interpersonal skills and service-oriented mindset
• Great team player who cares and willing to help other colleagues
• Strong vendor management skills
• Solid operations management skills
• Excellent in verbal and written English, to work with a diverse global team
• Native Mandarin speaker (or close to native)
• Strong influencing and stakeholder management skill
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skill
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Able to work in China
Professional Experience & Qualifications:
• Extensive contact center and/or operations experience of six years or more
• Experience in supporting global customers in a multi-lingual environment
• Experience in the management of outsourced suppliers delivering customer-facing support for at least three years - either on the customer or partner side
• Experience working as part of a virtual team that is geographically dispersed
• Proven ability to collaborate with regional partners
• Bachelor’s degree above or equivalent experience