Customer Journey AI Solutions & Operation Development Team Leader
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
We are seeking an Automation Team Lead – chatbot & AI, who is passionate about solving customer problems and applying customer-centered design thinking to create chatbot, emails, and voice (IVR) experiences that are intuitive, engaging, and meet our customers’ needs.
You will manage the team of the automation managers to define, design, and refine frictionless end-to-end service and support experiences for our customer-facing technologies, including Generative AI-powered experiences.
The Digital & AI team provides the technologies and experiences that power our chatbot and IVR applications.
- Manage automation managers and the execution strategy for chatbots, email automation, and other self-service solutions in the customer journey.
- Work closely with Product, developers, and operational teams to define, deliver, and refine conversational AI experiences that are effective, engaging, and consistent across all digital assets.
- Strategies and create engaging and intuitive AI journey experience for all Payoneer customers.
- Review surveys, QA reports and analyze customer interaction data to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences.
- Design and develop chatbots using NLP/U, sentiment analysis, customer intent classification, text-to-speech, and speech-to-text to the conversational design process.
- Ongoing solution optimization via multiple digital assets to enhance customer experience while reducing operational costs.
- Perform analysis of conversation paths and flows to identify opportunities, inform future designs, and refine dialog flows.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest chatbot design trends and technologies.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Project Management: Manage the domain projects, KPIs, set priorities, and meet the deadline.
- Design thinking & customer experience-oriented: Apply customer-centered design thinking to create chatbot experiences that are intuitive, engaging, and meet our customers’ needs.
- Creativity: Design an engaging and fun-to-use chatbot that reflects Payoneer values and localization
- Communication Skills: Communicate effectively with Product, CX, Engineering, and Data Analytics teams and be able to explain their designs and ideas to others.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify issues with the chatbot and come up with solutions to improve its performance.
- Knowledge of AI and Machine Learning technology
- Out-of-the-box thinker with High attention to details
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, Industrial engineering, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- 3+ years of work experience within the area of Conversational AI.
- 3+ years of proven experience in managing and driving technological projects specifically in leading digital transformation initiatives.
- Proven experience in customer journey design and analyzing the performance of automated self-service platforms and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Understand API calls, databases, and other underlying technologies fit into experience design and collaborate with developers on solutions.
- Familiar with designing Generative AI-powered experiences (prompt engineering)
- Strong ability to translate product needs into usable conversation designs.
- Experience with chatbot development platforms such as Dialogflow, Amazon Lex
- Hands-on mentality with a very creative mindset
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs.
- High sense of ownership and ability to deliver.
- Native English – Must;
- Experience in a customer service or a contact center environment is a plus.
Not a must but a great advantage:
- SQL knowledge
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.