FP&A Associate, New York, NY
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer is seeking a talented FP&A Associate to oversee the North America Go-To-Market (GTM) effort. The FP&A Associate will serve as a key member of the global FP&A team and play an important role in influencing the strategic direction of the business through a combination of insightful analysis and business partnering.
This role will be based in our New York, NY office on a hybrid reporting basis (2 days per week)
What you’ll do:
- Own North America region financial planning, analysis and reporting.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the Go-To-Market organizations
- Provide financial modeling, forecasting and decision support
- Develop and manage long-range strategic planning models
- Support preparation of quarterly earnings releases
- Establish, track and monitor KPIs
- Analyze and identify macro trends and drivers of the business
- Partner with the Data/Business Intelligence team to drive decision making
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience in FP&A or corporate finance in a global company; fintech or payments experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working closely with various members of management and operational teams across the organization and around the world
- A self-starter with extensive financial modeling experience who is hands on and results-oriented, with a track record of managing and delivering successful initiatives
- Ability to translate complex business operating models into clear financial performance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or other relevant degree
- MBA is a plus (not required)
What we offer:
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness/Wellness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Volunteer activities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $50,000 - $150,000.
Something looks off?