Sr Manager FP&A
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
The Financial Planning and Analysis Sr. Manager will serve as a key member of the APAC FP&A team (currently located in Hong Kong), playing a key role in influencing the strategic direction of the global business through a combination of insightful analysis, policy enhancement and business partnering to the global sales organization. This will be an individual contributor role.
- Be a Business Partner to business and functional owners throughout our Go To Market (GTM) Sales
- Lead global initiatives from GTM organization and global FP&A-GTM responsibilities
- Develop global policies around FP&A best practices, ROI templates and pricing guidelines
- Involvement in local initiatives across China, APAC and SAMEA, which may also turn into global initiatives; or vice versa
- Provide value-added insights and recommendations to senior management to manage their business better
- Work closely with business teams to refine our internal and external long range forecast
- Monitor actuals against targets, providing explanations and insights
- Monitor/approve PO and PR requests, followed by monthly review of expenses, and expense accruals
- Provide financial modeling, analysis, pricing, and decision support
- Support the development of executive, Board of Directors, investor presentations, and quarterly earnings releases as needed
- Perform ROI reviews on various business investments and campaigns
- Build, track and monitor KPIs used to drive the business to greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Support the global business teams with ad-hoc requests in a high-velocity, fast-paced environment
- Analyze and identify macro trends and drivers of the business
- Minimal Travel
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Strong business mindset, and able to work with minimal guidance
- Detail oriented and will perform hands on analysis, while also having the global mindset
- Able to understand and trace the impact from one area to the result in another area
- Self-starter, and proactive in devising solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with individuals across departments
- Able to translate complex business operating models into clear financial performance
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience in FP&A, Finance Business Partnering or corporate finance (or similar) in a global public company; fintech or payments experience a plus
- Top tier university, with superior academic record
- Background: Banking, Payments, Fintech, E-comm or any Finance industry experience
Not a must but a great advantage:
SQL, BigQuery, Power BI
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.
Something looks off?