Product Compliance Director - Customer Onboarding
Product Compliance Director - Customer Onboarding, New York, NY
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer is looking for an excellent and experienced Product Compliance Director to join the product team and take part in developing the fintech industry’s leading cross-border payment platform for marketplaces and other businesses. The Product Compliance Director for Customer Onboarding is responsible for establishing and maintaining a best-in-class customer identification product framework across all of the entities in which Payoneer is licensed, from customer onboarding through customer risk profiling and implementation of a Filtering program. The Product Compliance Director will ensure that Payoneer not only complies with internal policies and procedures and external laws and regulations, but leverages industry standard best practices while crafting the customer identification product framework across the business.
What you’ll do:
- Leading End-to-End Product Compliance component of the customer onboarding domain
- Collaborating with global cross-functional team to vision, design, develop and launch Risk & Fraud and Account Security related products globally, to minimize the company’s regulatory risk exposure while effectively balance against the company’s business & operational needs
- Working closely with Legal & Compliance teams to define risk management & account security product roadmap and related requirements and ensure the end-to-end high quality product delivery
- Ownership of products requirements, driving the product life cycle in an agile mindset and scrum methodologies.
- Monitoring product and business performance, and taking action as needed to drive business success.
- Use analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making.
- Strong collaboration in team environments and ability to act quickly as the decision-maker
What we’re looking for:
- At least 10 years’ professional experience; Preferably 5+ years in Product leadership with experience in Customer Onboarding within Risk & Fraud, Security, E-commerce, Fintech and/or Payment industries.
- Detail-oriented and a good grasp of technical experience in Risk & Fraud management and Security.
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to execute complex projects in mid-size global organizations.
- Strong professional presence to support regular interactions with senior management
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong investigative and research skills – great organizational and analytical skills combined with innovative thinking
- Experienced in implementing products using Agile approach.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering (MBA as a plus)
- CAMS certification preferred
- Eligible to work/live in NYC
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
What we offer:
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness reimbursement and office yoga
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Volunteer activities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $150,000 - $250,000.