Customer Relations Officer - Japanese speaking (3 open positions)
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Respond and resolve customer inquiries, requests and concerns using phone, email, chat and social media quickly and effectively
- Ensuring that our customers receive exceptional support from start-to-finish
- Escalate critical issues to the appropriate internal team
- Ability to multitask between various systems such as Payoneer CRM and more.
- Proactively recommend and educate the customer about features and benefits of Payoneer products to improve their satisfaction and deepen their relationship with Payoneer
- Increase customer satisfaction through providing friendly and professional customer support
- Become an expert on Payoneer services for our customers in the designated market
- Provide feedbacks to the company to advocate for our customers in the designated market
For this role you are also:
- Motivated self-starter who is able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate and committed professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Great team player who cares and willing to help other colleagues
- Positive person who can turn challenges into opportunities
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Japanese as mother tongue - MUST
- Proficiency in English communication (verbal & writing) - MUST
- 1-3 years of Relevant experience
- Service-oriented mind, pleasant, and verbal
- Well organized, detail-minded, problem solver
- Ability to multi-tasking – multiple systems, screens, active listening
- Able to work under pressure with time constraint
- Able to work in South Korea with valid visa or Permanent Resident in South Korea
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience in Customer service field would be an advantage
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.
Something looks off?