Senior Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
A universe of opportunities, open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What's the job?
You will be overseeing the tracking, analysis, and optimization of our website in order to drive growth for the business. Your primary responsibility will be to identify and capitalize on new growth opportunities by conducting comprehensive analyses of our website's performance, understanding traffic patterns, suggesting necessary changes, and implementing them to help improve the metrics that matter. Within this role, you will also be in charge of web analytics implementation and reporting, utilizing user-friendly data visualizations to present findings. Moreover, you will also serve as the owner of website tag management, ensuring optimal site performance and support tracking needs.
• Leveraging a diverse range of tools to extract and analyze online user activity data.
• Conducting ongoing website testing and making user experience enhancements based on data-driven ideation, execution, reporting, and analysis.
• Gaining a comprehensive understanding of customer journeys and behaviors.
• Initiating, designing, and building marketing reports and dashboards
• Collaborating with various teams and departments, including Web development, Design, Growth marketing, Business, BI Development, Data Engineering, Data Science, Product, etc.
Is this you?
A highly skilled data-driven and detail-oriented digital marketer with a curious mindset and passion for results. With a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B testing, website analytics and the UX conversion strategies & tactics that help drive performance and insights. Driven by passion for continual learning, consistently iterating, and constantly striving for improvement.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
· 5+ years of marketing analytics experience leading data-driven marketing projects and analyses
· 3+ years of hands-on experience in website testing, conversion rate optimization and/or UX focused role
· Highly proficient in Google Analytics Universal and Google Analytics 4 (Amplitude- an advantage)
· Highly proficient in Google Tag Manager
· Strong knowledge of one or more testing platforms (e.g. Google Optimize, Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.)
· Excellent knowledge of BI and reporting tools (e.g. Google Big Query, Looker, Looker studio (Google Data studio), Power BI, etc.)
· Good understanding of statistics and modeling
· Proficient with SQL
· Exceptional project management – from planning to delivery and continued growth
· Strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights
· Fluent English
· Ability to work effectively with different people in engineering, marketing, and creative fields.
· Excellent knowledge of Excel (pivot, v-lookup, charts)
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.