Cloud Infrastructure / Network Team Leader
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We are looking for our new team leader, who will join us in managing Payoneer's production platforms.Together, our responsibilities are widespread across Production and development environments,Working on Infrastructure components, networking equipment, virtualization and supporting the entire applicative echo-system to ensure maximum reliability and availability. In the daily aspects of the job, you will manage a team of engineers while taking responsibility on new projects, designing new systems and environments and maintaining Payoneer's availability, scalability and uptime.
What you’ll be spending your time on?
- Manage Payoneer's production systems and architectural design and implementation related infrastructure.
- Lead and develop a team of SRE engineers
- Provide technical authority to your team by demonstrating an hands-on leadership style
- Contributes strategic and tactical design planning to support company needs.
- Manage capacity demands and escalate when necessary.
- Responsible over daily maintenance tasks and handle service degradation.
- Evaluate new industry tools and solutions and manage POC runs.
- Ability to have a thorough understanding of related applications for troubleshooting and requirements.
- Problem solving skills in complex technical environments.
- Quick learner.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Periodic On-Call and Highly available for reliability issues and maintenance tasks.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- 2 years of management experience - Must
- Minimum 4 years of network, infrastructure in a complex environment with on-prem & cloud data centers
- Networking – CCNP/CCIE or equivalent experience, - Must
- Storage – Experience with managing HP, PURE, NetApp or any other vendor
- Virtualization (VMware).
- Scripting – PowerShell, Bash, VBscript (one is good enough).
- Load Balancers (F5 is an advantage).
- Firewalls (Palo Alto is an advantage).
- Cloud Infrastructure - AWS\Azure\GCP (either is fine).
Not a must but a great advantage
- Blade Servers – HP\UCS
- Monitoring and Backup experience.
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.