Product Manager ll- Client Services
Onbe, a fast-growing FinTech, bringing innovation to a rapidly growing global marketplace, stands for “on behalf.” Because that’s exactly how we work: on behalf of our clients, as their comprehensive payments partner. We transform the way payments are imagined — as an opportunity for innovation, a source of insight to customers, and a way to connect with partners around the globe!
The Product Manager is a cornerstone of our product success, shaping and implementing Onbe's product strategy, enabling our teams, and delivering maximum value to our customers. Collaborating with internal and external teams, you will serve as the Payment Products expert; guiding products through the entire product lifecycle from ideation to implementation. Your responsibilities include capturing crucial input, developing actionable strategic proposals, gaining project approval, and ensuring the product’s seamless rollout, all while providing ongoing support to internal teams, beta clients, and sales and account executives.
This position is remote, but it's essential that candidates reside within 30 miles of the Metro New york area. The role may occasionally require in-person meetups and travel. #LinkedIn-Remote
- Shape and implement the product strategy for our payment products, coordinating their lifecycles from conception to execution.
- Establish and implement go-to-market strategies, collaborating with relevant teams to ensure successful product launches.
- Define project scopes, participate in sprint reviews, and efficiently communicate progress, dependencies, and timelines to stakeholders.
- Partner with the sales team to convey partner limitations (4th party) and explore potential strategies for addressing them.
- Ensure alignment between development efforts and client needs to synchronize adoption with operational readiness for successful product launches.
- Collaborate with client and sales teams to promote payment products to potential first movers, ensuring there is a full understanding of contractual requirements, use cases, and specific needs.
- Drive product launch activities, including collaboration with Product Marketing to develop sales collateral.
- Define comprehensive epics and obtain estimates, participating in sprint reviews throughout Development.
- Partner with the pricing team to select supply chain partners, establish pricing strategies, and lead pricing and sales enablement activities.
- Lead and champion the successful launch and execution of initiatives, ensuring effective team alignment with first mover and development efforts to synchronize client adoption with operational readiness.
- Guarantee that contract terms and client requirements align with operational preparedness to minimize the time gap between development completion and product launch.
- Effectively communicate development progress, and timelines to internal stakeholders, external partners, and vendors.
- Evaluate potential improvements aimed at growing adoption throughout the client base.
- Translate contractual requirements to workstream milestones, reporting on and communicating with key stakeholders as milestones are met.
- Develop proposals for candidate projects, in line with growth strategy, encompassing: the integration of new revenue projections and upsell opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 5-7 years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, Business Analyst, or lead responsible for end-to-end product or solution delivery.
- Experience with B2B, B2C, or P2P payment products preferred.
- Understanding of agile development lifecycle.
- Experience with payment modalities preferred.
- Possess a highly developed desire to collect and analyze data to problem take on and advise decision-making.
- Proficiency in simplifying and effectively communicating complex or abstract issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
The base salary range for this position is budgeted between $126,000.00- $132,300.00 with eligibility for an annual bonus. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of related experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, business needs, and market demand. Our competitive benefits includes medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, work from anywhere, generous parental leave, and more! Our job titles may span more than one career level. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
At Onbe, a diverse group of people, ideas, and perspectives are key to achieving phenomenal things. For over 25 years, our focus has remained on building a culture of openness and ingenuity, where employees come together to innovate and build disbursement solutions that make the lives of our clients and their consumers and workforces easier and better. Our definition of success includes celebrating differences and affirming belonging. To that end, we ask employees to come to Onbe as they are and contribute their diverse perspectives, identities, and experiences.
We believe that the recruiting phase is only the very beginning of diversity and inclusion. At Onbe, we’re constantly evolving the way we celebrate diversity every day and in everything we do. With several internal committees that are dedicated to mental and physical wellness, diversity, inclusion, and community outreach, we are committed to making a culture that is inclusive to all.
Onbe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek out ways to create a mindful workforce that embraces diversity and celebrates a culture of inclusion. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, religion, age, disability, genetic information or military service. Our equal opportunity policy applies to all decisions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion or advancement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, compensation, training and leaves of absence