Onbe, a fast-growing FinTech, bringing innovation to a rapidly growing global marketplace, stands for “on behalf.” Because that’s exactly how we work: on behalf of our clients, as their comprehensive payments partner. We transform the way payments are imagined — as an opportunity for innovation, a source of insight to customers, and a way to connect with partners around the globe!
Summary: As a Scrum Master, your focus will be enabling our Product and Technology teams to efficiently deliver against our most complex and exciting business & and technology initiatives. You will help shape our product development practices, build strong communities, and a culture of continuous learning improvement. The Scrum Master is responsible for driving Agile best practices within their teams, facilitating Scrum ceremonies, and removing and resolving obstacles for the developers. Additionally, the Scrum Master may also take on project management responsibilities at the Product team level in support of the team's Product Owner.
This role is a hybrid role that will work onsite 1-2 days per week at our Conshohocken, PA location. Occasional travel may be required as part of this position. #LI-Hybrid
- Facilitate and lead scrum ceremonies, including Stand-ups, Sprint and release planning, Reviews, Retrospectives, and Demos.
- Coach team members and the organization on Enterprise Agile framework, methodologies, best practices, and values.
- Partner with Product Owners, Tech Leads, stakeholders, and other impacted players through Sprint Zero discovery and initial Product Backlog development to ensure teams are set up for success.
- Ensures the establishment of scope and priorities, management of risks/issues/dependencies, implementation of solutions, and change management activities.
- Identify, resolve, and remove blockers that impede the team's delivery ability.
- Track and report key metrics (e.g., team velocity, sprint burndown, etc.) to the Product Owner, stakeholders, and other impacted players.
- Participate and even lead process improvement, Root Cause Analysis, and brainstorming workshops.
- Promotes a collaborative team environment that cultivates creativity, innovation, and improvement, and drives results.
- Provide expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for basic business process engagements.
- Serve up to three teams depending on Product complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 8+ years of experience in Scrum Master or other related role (e.g. Business Analyst, Project Management, etc.).
- CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) and/or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) are strongly preferred.
- Advanced Jira & Confluence experience and knowledge of agile practices (DAD, SAFe, Kanban, and/or Lean).
- Prior experience working on Reporting/Business Intelligence related projects (e.g. PowerBI, Cognos, ETL tools, etc.) preferred
- Self-motivated and capable of handling multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated with experience leading Agile teams through complex deliverables.
- Proven collaboration skills working with product owners/ tech leader to delivery on sprint and product goals.
- Change agent capable of coaching agile practices to teams and individuals from across different functions, experiences, and geographies.
- Excellent people interaction skills, can build trust and positively influence others at all levels of the organization.
The base salary range for this position is budgeted between $99,450.00- $139,230 with eligibility for an annual bonus. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, business needs, and market demand. Our competitive benefits includes medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, work from anywhere, generous parental leave, and more! Our job titles may span more than one career level. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
At Onbe, a diverse group of people, ideas, and perspectives are key to achieving phenomenal things. For over 25 years, our focus has remained on building a culture of openness and ingenuity, where employees come together to innovate and build disbursement solutions that make the lives of our clients and their consumers and workforces easier and better. Our definition of success includes celebrating differences and affirming belonging. To that end, we ask employees to come to Onbe as they are and contribute their diverse perspectives, identities, and experiences.
We believe that the recruiting phase is only the very beginning of diversity and inclusion. At Onbe, we’re constantly evolving the way we celebrate diversity every day and in everything we do. With several internal committees that are dedicated to mental and physical wellness, diversity, inclusion, and community outreach, we are committed to making a culture that is inclusive to all.
Onbe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek out ways to create a mindful workforce that embraces diversity and celebrates a culture of inclusion. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, religion, age, disability, genetic information or military service. Our equal opportunity policy applies to all decisions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion or advancement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, compensation, training and leaves of absence