Onbe, a fast-growing FinTech, bringing innovation to a rapidly growing global marketplace, stands for “on behalf.” Because that’s exactly how we work: on behalf of our clients, as their comprehensive payments partner. We transform the way payments are imagined — as an opportunity for innovation, a source of insight to customers, and a way to connect with partners around the globe!
Summary: The KYB Analyst will play a vital role in the Compliance department supporting our efforts to mitigate risks related to money laundering, terrorism financing, and other financial crimes. This role will complete the day-to-day operations of Onbe’s Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Business (KYB) Program.
- Conduct thorough investigations and due diligence on prospective and existing business clients to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
Data Collection and Analysis:
- Gather and analyze relevant information about business entities, including ownership structures, beneficial owners, financial statements, and other pertinent documentation.
Verification and Validation:
- Verify the accuracy and authenticity of provided information through various reliable sources, ensuring adherence to established standards and guidelines.
- Evaluate the risk associated with engaging with specific businesses, identifying potential red flags or irregularities that require further scrutiny.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain comprehensive records and reports of KYB processes and findings, ensuring that all information is accurately documented and accessible.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including compliance, legal, and risk management, to address concerns, provide insights, and facilitate decision-making processes.
Adherence to Regulations:
- Stay updated with relevant laws, regulations, and best practices about KYB procedures and implement essential changes or updates accordingly.
- Proactively find opportunities to enhance KYB processes, streamline workflows, and improve efficiency without compromising compliance standards.
- 1-2 years of tangible work experience in operations, customer service, or a financial service organization.
- Ability to take direct ownership of projects.
- Organized with a keen eye and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrates a minimum of 1-3 years of proven corporate or finance Anti-Money Laundering compliance skills.
- Experience with technology solutions relating to AML compliance, such as Dun & Bradstreet, Tulio, and Lexis Nexis.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) Certification or readiness to take the test in a year.
- Sophisticated level skill in Microsoft Excel.
The base salary range for this position is between $54,090.00 to $68,250.00, with eligibility for an annual bonus. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, business needs, and market demand. Our competitive benefits includes medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401(k) matching, open paid time off, work from anywhere, generous parental leave, and more! Our job titles may span more than one career level. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
At Onbe, a diverse group of people, ideas, and perspectives are key to achieving phenomenal things. For over 25 years, our focus has remained on building a culture of openness and ingenuity, where employees come together to innovate and build disbursement solutions that make the lives of our clients and their consumers and workforces easier and better. Our definition of success includes celebrating differences and affirming belonging. To that end, we ask employees to come to Onbe as they are and contribute their diverse perspectives, identities, and experiences.
We believe that the recruiting phase is only the very beginning of diversity and inclusion. At Onbe, we’re constantly evolving the way we celebrate diversity every day and in everything we do. With several internal committees that are dedicated to mental and physical wellness, diversity, inclusion, and community outreach, we are committed to making a culture that is inclusive to all.
Onbe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek out ways to create a mindful workforce that embraces diversity and celebrates a culture of inclusion. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, religion, age, disability, genetic information or military service. Our equal opportunity policy applies to all decisions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion or advancement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, compensation, training and leaves of absence