Senior Manager, Implementations
Onbe, a fast-growing FinTech, bringing innovation to a rapidly growing global marketplace, stands for “on behalf.” Because that’s exactly how we work: on behalf of our clients, as their comprehensive payments partner. We transform the way payments are imagined — as an opportunity for innovation, a source of insight to customers, and a way to connect with partners around the globe!
Summary: As the Senior Manager of Implementations, you will play a vital role in the success of our clients' journeys with Onbe. You will be responsible for leading a team of implementation professionals, coordinating project execution, and ensuring clients derive maximum value from our solutions efficiently and accurately.
Your leadership and expertise will drive smooth and effective solution implementations as you will solidly understand our client’s needs while comfortably interacting with internal teams and leaders. Successful candidates are self-motivated, highly upbeat, analytical, consultative, and possess strong leadership skills.
- Manage a team of implementation professionals as they follow project management protocols to ensure accurate and efficient speed to market for the new client and new program onboarding with well-defined scopes, objectives, and deliverables.
- Establish and enable implementation of best practices, quality standards, and methodologies within the team and with internal partners to ensure consistent, efficient, ‘white glove’ project execution that delivers on client's needs.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional groups, including but not limited to sales/account executives, legal/compliance, product development, technical teams, and client support managers, to ensure seamless integration and deployment of solutions for our clients.
- Serve as a sophisticated critical issue point for clients, the team, and cross-functional groups to resolve issues, remove barriers, and adapt processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Define and implement processes to lead and supervise ongoing team capacity to ensure the timeliness of all assigned projects.
- Identify areas of improvement with current processes, propose solutions that lead the team towards efficiency and automation enhancements, and implement change management of solutions that align with the organization’s implementation strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in sophisticated client-facing onboarding roles using proven implementation methodologies.
- Experience with Project Management tools/software experience (Smartsheet, MS Project, etc.).
- Demonstrated success in leading teams to deliver outstanding client outcomes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, writing, and social skills, with the ability to establish trust and credibility with clients and internal partners.
The base salary range for this position is between $108,810 to $145,080, with eligibility for an annual bonus. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, business needs, and market demand. Our competitive benefits includes medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, work from anywhere, generous parental leave, and more! Our job titles may span more than one career level. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
If the position is indicated as "remote" and the candidate is located within the continental United States, they have the flexibility to work from an office, in a hybrid manner, or be fully remote. Our primary workforce is situated within the Eastern and Central time zones, with established offices in suburban Philadelphia and suburban Chicago. Occasionally, some travel might be necessary. However, if a specific location is mentioned for the role, the employee will be required to work onsite at one of our designated offices.
At Onbe, a diverse group of people, ideas, and perspectives are key to achieving phenomenal things. For over 25 years, our focus has remained on building a culture of openness and ingenuity, where employees come together to innovate and build disbursement solutions that make the lives of our clients and their consumers and workforces easier and better. Our definition of success includes celebrating differences and affirming belonging. To that end, we ask employees to come to Onbe as they are and contribute their diverse perspectives, identities, and experiences.
We believe that the recruiting phase is only the very beginning of diversity and inclusion. At Onbe, we’re constantly evolving the way we celebrate diversity every day and in everything we do. With several internal committees that are dedicated to mental and physical wellness, diversity, inclusion, and community outreach, we are committed to making a culture that is inclusive to all.
Onbe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek out ways to create a mindful workforce that embraces diversity and celebrates a culture of inclusion. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, religion, age, disability, genetic information or military service. Our equal opportunity policy applies to all decisions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion or advancement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, compensation, training and leaves of absence