Client Support Specialist
Onbe, a fast-growing FinTech, bringing innovation to a rapidly growing global marketplace, stands for “on behalf.” Because that’s exactly how we work: on behalf of our clients, as their comprehensive payments partner. We transform the way payments are imagined — as an opportunity for innovation, a source of insight to customers, and a way to connect with partners around the globe!
Summary: The Client Support Specialist (CSS) collaborates with the Client Support Management team to ensure the success of our client programs! The Specialist role works closely with Client Support Managers to develop positive relationships with their clients and become product experts, trusted advisers, strategists, and problem solvers. In this highly collaborative role, the Specialist focuses on improving the overall health and satisfaction of our clients!
- Fields troubleshooting emails and calls from the client and responds to issues and inquiries.
- Ensures first-order health for new clients and/or programs.
- Pulls key reports, metrics, and data and analyzes to promote program success.
- Acts as a product expert and serves as an advocate for the client and Onbe.
- Works with Client Support Managers to prepare for Business Reviews and client meetings.
- Demonstrates client knowledge to advise quarterly client budgeting exercises and reviews numbers monthly for variances to actual analysis.
- Collaborates on the integration of new programs for new and existing clients.
- Works on internal development projects as assigned and proactively created from their own identified business needs.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a client support and/or operations role with direct client interaction.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel for company and client-related meetings.
The base salary range for this position is between $49,860 to $61,078, with eligibility for an annual bonus. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, business needs, and market demand. Our competitive benefits include medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, work from anywhere, generous parental leave, and more! Our job titles may span more than one career level. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
If the position is indicated as "remote" and the candidate is located within the continental United States, they have the flexibility to work from an office, in a hybrid manner, or be fully remote. Our primary workforce is situated within the Eastern and Central time zones, with established offices in suburban Philadelphia and suburban Chicago. Occasionally, some travel might be necessary. However, if a specific location is mentioned for the role, the employee will be required to work onsite at one of our designated offices.
At Onbe, a diverse group of people, ideas, and perspectives are key to achieving phenomenal things. For over 25 years, our focus has remained on building a culture of openness and ingenuity, where employees come together to innovate and build disbursement solutions that make the lives of our clients and their consumers and workforces easier and better. Our definition of success includes celebrating differences and affirming belonging. To that end, we ask employees to come to Onbe as they are and contribute their diverse perspectives, identities, and experiences.
We believe that the recruiting phase is only the very beginning of diversity and inclusion. At Onbe, we’re constantly evolving the way we celebrate diversity every day and in everything we do. With several internal committees that are dedicated to mental and physical wellness, diversity, inclusion, and community outreach, we are committed to making a culture that is inclusive to all.
Onbe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek out ways to create a mindful workforce that embraces diversity and celebrates a culture of inclusion. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, religion, age, disability, genetic information or military service. Our equal opportunity policy applies to all decisions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion or advancement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, compensation, training and leaves of absence