Deal Desk Coordinator
Onbe, a fast-growing FinTech, bringing innovation to a rapidly growing global marketplace, stands for “on behalf.” Because that’s exactly how we work: on behalf of our clients, as their comprehensive payments partner. We transform the way payments are imagined — as an opportunity for innovation, a source of insight to customers, and a way to connect with partners around the globe!
Summary: The Deal Desk Coordinator will support the Revenue Organization's central initiatives to shorten the cycle time for our sales teams.
As part of the Revenue Operations org, this role will contribute to crafting & structuring deals. The coordinator will help accelerate the pipeline by implementing and supervising sophisticated deals cross-departmentally supporting the sales team. As a trusted advisor and subject matter authority, the Desk Deal Coordinator will work on deal policies, contracts, pricing, production configuration, and business terms. They will also advise Sales on objection handling, alternative contract term options, and accelerating deal closings.
- Be the strategic business partner to the sales organization and support functions to facilitate sophisticated and multiple deal approvals.
- Act as a coordination point across internal collaborators to identify friction points within sales processes and increase deal velocity while decreasing cycle times
- Optimize and manage a continuous deal pipeline by ensuring sales and support follow deal desk guidelines.
- Manage and share goals across sales and sales support and facilitated review processes.
- Build and continuously update Deal Desk process documentation while helping shape governance.
- Identify and track process improvement opportunities to build a priority list of high-impact solutions across the revenue org.
- Support Sales by filling out sophisticated internal documentation, accelerating approvals, and supervising deal statuses.
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service for our internal Sales Team partners.
- Review closed deals in CRM to ensure data accuracy and accurate documentation.
- Manage contract, pricing, and compliance approvals.
- Support front-line teams and liaison between sales and other partner teams (Compliance, Pricing, Legal, Finance, Analytics, etc.).
- 1-2 years of professional experience in business/sales operations or deal desk support.
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability, and close attention to detail.
- Dynamic individual who can adapt to changing requirements based on sales needs.
- Strong B2B sales Knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Solid understanding of CRM/Microsoft Dynamics Preferred.
The base salary range for this position is between $65,385.00 to $79,800, plus commission. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, business needs, and market demand. Our competitive benefits includes medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, work from anywhere, generous parental leave, and more! Our job titles may span more than one career level. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
If this position resides within the United States, it can be office-based, hybrid, or fully remote within the continental United States. Onbe’s employee base is mostly clustered in the Eastern and Central time zones, with offices in suburban Philadelphia and suburban Chicago. Some periodic travel may be required.
At Onbe, a diverse group of people, ideas, and perspectives are key to achieving phenomenal things. For over 25 years, our focus has remained on building a culture of openness and ingenuity, where employees come together to innovate and build disbursement solutions that make the lives of our clients and their consumers and workforces easier and better. Our definition of success includes celebrating differences and affirming belonging. To that end, we ask employees to come to Onbe as they are and contribute their diverse perspectives, identities, and experiences.
We believe that the recruiting phase is only the very beginning of diversity and inclusion. At Onbe, we’re constantly evolving the way we celebrate diversity every day and in everything we do. With several internal committees that are dedicated to mental and physical wellness, diversity, inclusion, and community outreach, we are committed to making a culture that is inclusive to all.
Onbe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek out ways to create a mindful workforce that embraces diversity and celebrates a culture of inclusion. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, religion, age, disability, genetic information or military service. Our equal opportunity policy applies to all decisions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion or advancement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, compensation, training and leaves of absence