Client Success Specialist (UK)
Onbe, a fast-growing FinTech, bringing innovation to a rapidly growing global marketplace, stands for “on behalf.” Because that’s exactly how we work: on behalf of our clients, as their comprehensive payments partner. We transform the way payments are imagined — as an opportunity for innovation, a source of insight to customers, and a way to connect with partners around the globe!
Summary: The Client Success Specialist works with the Client Success Management team to ensure the success of our client programs! The Specialist role works with Client Success Managers to develop strong relationships with their clients and become product experts, trusted advisers, strategists and problem solvers. In this highly collaborative role, the Specialist focuses on improving the health and happiness of our clients!
• Fields troubleshooting emails and calls from the client and responds to issues and inquiries
• Ensures first-order health for new clients and/or programs
• Pulls key reports, metrics, and data and conducts analysis for program success
• Acts as a product expert and serves as an advocate for the client and Onbe
• Works with Client Success Managers to prepare for Business Reviews and client meetings
• Serves as a backup for processing orders, payments, invoices, and reissues
• Participates in the annual client budgeting exercise and reviews numbers monthly
• Collaborates on the integration of new programs for new and existing clients
• Handles internal development projects as assigned
• Undergraduate degree preferred
• 1-3 years of experience on an account management or client success team/framework and/or an operations role with client interactions
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
The base salary range for this position is budgeted for £31,664 to £33,330.00, with eligibility for an annual bonus. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, business needs, and market demand.
If this position resides within the United States, it can be office-based, hybrid, or fully remote within the continental United States. Onbe’s employee base is mostly clustered in the Eastern and Central time zones, with offices in suburban Philadelphia and suburban Chicago. Some periodic travel may be required.
At Onbe, a diverse group of people, ideas, and perspectives are key to achieving phenomenal things. For over 25 years, our focus has remained on building a culture of openness and ingenuity, where employees come together to innovate and build disbursement solutions that make the lives of our clients and their consumers and workforces easier and better. Our definition of success includes celebrating differences and affirming belonging. To that end, we ask employees to come to Onbe as they are and contribute their diverse perspectives, identities, and experiences.
We believe that the recruiting phase is only the very beginning of diversity and inclusion. At Onbe, we’re constantly evolving the way we celebrate diversity every day and in everything we do. With several internal committees that are dedicated to mental and physical wellness, diversity, inclusion, and community outreach, we are committed to making a culture that is inclusive to all.
Onbe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek out ways to create a mindful workforce that embraces diversity and celebrates a culture of inclusion. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, religion, age, disability, genetic information or military service. Our equal opportunity policy applies to all decisions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion or advancement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, compensation, training and leaves of absence