Director, Marketing - Demand Generation and Field Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 6, 2023
At Nova Credit, our mission is to power a more fair and inclusive financial system for the world. Nova Credit's diverse global team is stitching together the world's credit data into a single network to unlock financial opportunities for immigrants and other populations historically excluded from the credit system. We've built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help enable underwriting decisions. We are backed by leading investors, including Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst, and Index Ventures.
Nova Credit works with some of the world's preeminent firms in the credit sector. Our unique product position generates value for diverse constituents, including thousands of consumers, public corporations, and various financial & technology partners globally. This privileged position creates a unique opportunity for marketing to generate significant growth opportunities through a variety of strategies by working closely with leaders across various organizations.
We're seeking a Director of Marketing focused on Demand Generation and Field Marketing to elevate our brand and position into a sophisticated, enterprise-grade offering to enable our GTM function to enter hyper-growth. In this role, you will be responsible for demand generation for our B2B business by driving pipeline growth through an account-based marketing strategy and field marketing strategies; you'll work closely with senior marketing contacts and our clients, prospects, and partners to drive mutual growth opportunities through co-marketing, sales enablement, and joint event execution. Your efforts will directly impact our lead generation, account penetration, and revenue objectives for our U.S. and International GTM strategies.
This is a full-time role on the Marketing Team, reporting directly to Nova Credit's VP of Marketing. We strongly prefer candidates within proximity to our NYC office.
- Own the entire B2B Demand Generation function at Nova Credit
- Grow a high-quality pipeline from account penetration, senior leadership engagement, education, and custom events to achieve MQL and SQL goals
- Set goals, manage program budgets, measure and report on full-funnel performance
- Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and execute B2B marketing campaigns to deliver, target, and drive direct revenue for the business across multiple B2B strategies
- Lead and develop scalable ABM (account-based marketing) campaigns targeting high-value accounts that are showing engagement and intent
- Build a comprehensive field and event marketing strategy that aligns with our organization's goals and objectives by leveraging prospects, clients, associations, and partners.
- Build out international B2B demand generation strategy with key prospects and partners (focusing on the UK, Canada, and UAE)
- Collaborate with the GTM team to expand market mapping, identify key sales enablement materials, prioritize campaigns based on sales and product marketing initiatives, and accelerate the sales cycle
- Identify and develop creative content opportunities that leverage our thought leaders, networks, and industry expertise
- Determine the necessary content, assets, and workflows required for nurture journeys that drive engagement and conversions
- 10+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment (previous experience in field marketing, demand generation, or related roles is highly desirable)
- Experience working with C-suite professionals to design and execute marketing campaigns
- Experience working with early-stage technology companies selling to different customer profiles
- Proven track record developing ABM strategies for target accounts
- Experience building a close partnership with Sales teams and collaborating cross-functionally
- Exceptional project management skills across various functions, including GTM, Product, Partnerships, and Operations
- Mastery of the event marketing skill set, from designing and executing conferences to high-profile road-shows
- Experience with core marketing automation and lead management tools like Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, and Salesforce
- Experience in partner marketing and developing co-marketing programs
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, hands-on at the early stage
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets; you’re analytical and results-driven in your approach
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace, and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.