Director, Alliances and Channels
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2022
LeapYear solutions are used to unlock unprecedented value from the most sensitive data assets. The platform is based on the mathematical standard of differential privacy, which enables companies to compute on data across business lines, geographic boundaries, and organizations while preserving locality, confidentiality, and value.
We are looking for a Director of Alliances and Channels to develop new partnerships and manage/drive revenue through existing partnerships, including systems integrators, data/technology partners, and monetization partners.
- Map the landscape of systems integrators, technology partners, and data aggregators
- Develop a model for working across different partner types and market motions
- Recruit and close partners
- Promote and enable partners
- Work in the field to collaborate with partners and the LeapYear team to build pipeline and close qualified opportunities
- Contribute to a culture of accountability and a team selling approach
- Minimum 10 years experience in alliances and channels for enterprise software
- Experience working in a variety of partnering models
- Experience at both the strategic (alliance creation) and field alliances functions; demonstrated track record of building new partnerships, enabling partners, and driving deals in the field
- Knowledge of financial markets and of market and/or alternative data is helpful
- Prior experience in startup organizations and selling products that are novel or require creativity and evangelism.
- Ability to simply articulate highly technical products and serve as a trusted advisor to customers and partners.
A Few of the Perks
- Culture of teaching and learning
- Competitive compensation package of salary and equity: $150,000 – $250,000, depending on skills and experience
- Matching 401k plan
- Generous health insurance plan
- Disability, accident, and life insurance
- Relocation support
- Company outings
- Build your ideal work station