Senior Sales Executive
Jiko is a revolutionary new financial network, enabling companies – from multinational corporations to startups – to both store and move money, starting with the power of T-bills, made spendable. Securely stored at the biggest custody bank in the country, cash is put directly into T-bills with on-demand liquidity. Jiko combines the stability of an established national bank with the modernity of an integrated technology stack. Jiko is in growth mode and looking for persevering individuals to bring quality and simplicity to all areas of the
The mandate of the Direct Sales team is to establish our footprint in the marketplace and build an Institutional Deposit base. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, and closing deals while being an integral part in establishing the sales culture at Jiko. We rely on innovation, simplicity, and perseverance and expect all new teammates to use these attributes to directly drive the direction of the company. This position will work closely with teams across Jiko, including engineering, product management, compliance, and infrastructure to ensure all internal stakeholders are aware of the changing needs of our clients.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy targeting Institutional Clients
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitor activity
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of sales strategies
- Meet or exceed sales targets on a consistent basis
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the fintech industry
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong sense of urgency and competitive nature
- Entrepreneurial and Self Motivated
Jiko is working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Jiko is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently and fairly. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.