Sr Direct Sales Manager (Australia based)
Gr4vy is a cloud-native payments infrastructure platform that is reimagining payment orchestration. Our team includes pioneers and payment experts from Adyen, Braintree, Google, Paypal, Yoyo Wallet with a deep understanding of the pain-points facing merchants to optimize their payment stack. At Gr4vy, our goal is to take the complexity out of merchants running their own payments infrastructure, and our vision is to become their payments team in the cloud.
It’s an exciting time to be part of the inaugural team of this innovative B2B startup. You’ll have the opportunity to build with the best in the industry while driving Gr4vy’s sales and business development from the ground up.
We’re looking for a high performing Direct Sales individual to join our commercial team and win new business for Gr4vy by:
- Developing outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Owning the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Building relationships with executive stakeholders at new and existing customers
- Uncovering customer pain points and needs as their payments thought-partner
- Proactively engaging with the Build team to represent the voice of the customer
- Demonstrated experience selling complex ecommerce / payment orchestration solutions to merchants
- Proven track record of successfully carrying quota as an individual contributor
- Experience in a B2B sales role, mainly targeting Enterprise and Upper Mid Market businesses
- A learner’s mindset with an entrepreneurial bias as you develop a sound understanding of Gr4vy's "unique selling points" and are able to effectively connect it to the needs of a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior business leaders who aim to grow their revenue globally
- Technical know-how as you will be selling a great piece of technology, reading technical documentation and interacting with external developers and product leaders about its advantages
- Collaborative attitude and ability to communicate concisely as you iterate with our product, engineering and marketing teams
- Exceptional oral, written communication, listening and presentation skills as you will be reaching out and establishing relationships up to C-level
- Excitement for a high-growth environment
- Eagerness to join a diverse and inclusive team
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Aptitude to quickly establish credibility - high EQ and self-awareness
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a team player**
Why you’ll love working at Gr4vy
You’ll be joining at a truly momentous time in our company’s life cycle. We want your imprint on how the world experiences Gr4vy as the leader in the fast-growing cloud payments space. Come don the sales cape amongst our team. You’ll influence, challenge and help build our inclusive culture and passion for equity. A global identity is in Gr4vy’s DNA, with employees currently spanning Europe, Latam and the United States East and West Coasts.
Our Fine Print
We choose laughter first. Sometimes our standups veer into debates about food, family (furballs included), and unlimited lifehack fails. We’re committed to learning, to advocating, and to doing better for our customers and ourselves, every day.
Why do you want to work at Gr4vy?
What relevant experience and/or transferable skills do you bring to the table that will allow you to hit the ground running at Gr4vy?
Something looks off?