At GoCardless we believe bank payments are the best way to pay and get paid. We also believe that bank account data is a powerful tool to make better, faster decisions. We’re making it easy to use both- for businesses everywhere.
GoCardless is used for domestic and international payments by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion across 30 countries. We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris and Melbourne.
Sales Ops is a force multiplier and “the critical link between the development and the execution of the sales strategy and go-to-market strategy.”
The team’s mission is to increase the productivity and effectiveness of our customers and our GC colleagues by reducing friction in the sales process.
What excites you:
- Troubleshooting and solving issues within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Supporting the business in problem analysis/requirements gathering and using their Salesforce knowledge to support solution design
- Work with a broad range of stakeholders across teams to deliver on simple projects and change
- Full end to end testing of solutions to ensure they match the requirements
- Apply best practices
- Ability to shape and translate a technology enabled vision into successful Business outcomes
- Provide ongoing support for regular system maintenance
- Help develop training material for new processes that are rolled out
- Keeping up to date with the Salesforce release cycle and implementing appropriate changes
- Drive alignment to our vision & strategy, so every GeeCee has a clear understanding of our priorities, why they’re important, and how their work impacts GoCardless’ success
- Build trust and connection, so GeeCees are engaged as true advocates of the business; feel they have a clear voice, are listened to; and continue to deliver outstanding work through periods of transformational change
- Foster and scale our fantastic culture, so GoCardless is an irresistible place to work, with a strong sense of belonging.
What excites us:
- Experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Sales Cloud knowledge
- Data Analysis skills
- Knowledge of building simple solutions within Salesforce
- Experience working with CPQ and Experience Cloud desirable
- Salesforce certifications and completed Trailheads a bonus
- An understanding of how Salesforce integrates with other applications is awesome
We don’t expect you to meet every requirement. If you’re excited by this role, we encourage you to apply.
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme - you can apply to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Parental leave - to suit everyone embarking on life's great adventure
- Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at GoCardless
We're an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We make it happen, working with urgency and taking personal accountability for getting things done. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it's essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Our Values form part of the GoCardless DNA, and are used to not only help us nurture and develop our culture, but to deliver impactful work that will help us to achieve our vision.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re building the bank payment network of the future and our ambition is to move money anywhere, for anything, for anyone. If we’re going to achieve this goal, we need to build a team of ‘GeeCee’s’ that is as wonderfully diverse as the world we live in - with a multitude of perspectives, experiences & backgrounds.
We’ve got a long way to go, but here’s how we’re doing as of June 2023;
42% identify as women
28% identify as Black, Asian, Mixed or Other
9% identify as LGBTQIA+
9% identify as neurodiverse
2% identify as disabled
We’re rooting for you during your application and GoCardless aims to provide reasonable adjustments to make our recruitment process as remarkable and accessible as we can. Please speak to your Talent Partner if you need extra support.
We’re committed to reducing our impact on the environment, leaving a more sustainable world for future generations. In 2021 we became co-founders of the Tech Zero coalition, a group of businesses committed to taking climate action as part of the UNFCCC Race to Zero. We aim to reduce our impact and to create positive change on the natural world. Check out our sustainability action plan here.