Partner Marketing Manager
At GoCardless we believe bank payments are the best way to pay and get paid. We also believe that bank account data is a powerful tool to make better, faster decisions. We’re making it easy to use both- for businesses everywhere.
GoCardless is used for domestic and international payments by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion across 30 countries. We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris and Melbourne.
We are looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to help us get to the next level of growth. Working closely with our UKI Partner Management team, the role will sit within the UK&I Demand Generation team.
We have a strong track record in developing and growing global, high-impact partnerships and you will play a key role in helping take our marketing activities to the next level. You’ll be responsible for building and executing a partner marketing plan for the UK&I that contributes to key business outcomes - largely focused on driving new business pipeline through our partner channel.
As part of your plan, you’ll be responsible for the development and delivery of go-to-market initiatives for our large and growing portfolio of integration partners in the UK&I. This will include directly running the delivery of key campaigns with strategic partners, designing marketing collateral and running marketing initiatives via both partner and GoCardless owned channels. You’ll deepen the relationship with our strategic partners’ marketing teams and collaborate with them to formulate and execute initiatives to market GoCardless to their customer base. You’ll also develop marketing initiatives that drive pipeline through our Partner Programme.
What excites you
- Collaborate with Partner Account Managers on the development of go-to-market plans for our strategic partners, leading the development of marketing initiatives.
- Plan and deliver demand generation campaigns and educational content via our partners’ channels, in collaboration with their marketing teams.
- Project manage campaign design and execution, working closely with Brand Design, Content and Product Marketing.
- Collaborate with Partner Account Managers on sales enablement initiatives, including owning the development of supporting materials and facilitating client and sales team engagement events.
- Own the delivery of key events for strategic partners, working closely with the wider marketing team.
- Support on the development of communications to our base of integration partners.
- Work on marketing initiatives to support the acquisition, launches, retention and growth of new partnerships.
- Work with the Partner Programme Manager to run marketing campaigns run at scale and collaborate on marketing collateral to target our base of integration partners.
- Work with the GoCardless marketing team to identify opportunities to promote and enhance partner messaging across GoCardless-owned channels.
- Regularly report on performance and make optimisation recommendations.
- Collaborate on the effective utilisation of Partnerships Budget.
What excites us
- You have substantial experience working in partner marketing, ideally within a B2B tech environment.
- You understand how to take the joint value-proposition of a partnership to market. This includes collaborating on the messaging and identifying the ideal customer.
- You have broad experience across the marketing mix, including content creation, running campaigns and managing events.
- You’re a natural project manager, able to coordinate resources across teams and balance competing priorities.
- You are customer-focussed and are always seeking solutions that simultaneously benefit the end-user, your partner and your business.
- You are commercially astute and take a holistic view of the partner strategy when evaluating the impact of your activities.
- You have strong quantitative and analytical skills. You relish digging into data to understand performance and identify opportunities for optimisation and growth.
We don’t expect you to meet every requirement. If you’re excited by this role, we encourage you to apply.
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme - you can apply to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Parental leave - to suit everyone embarking on life's great adventure
- Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at GoCardless
We're an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it's essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re building the bank payment network of the future and our ambition is to move money anywhere, for anything, for anyone. If we’re going to achieve this goal, we need to build a team of ‘GeeCee’s’ that is as wonderfully diverse as the world we live in - with a multitude of perspectives, experiences & backgrounds.
We’ve got a long way to go, but here’s how we’re doing as of June 2022;
Female Employees - 46%
Ethnic background - 32%
Identify as LGBTQIA - 10%
Neurodivergent - 9%
We’re rooting for you during your application and GoCardless aims to provide reasonable adjustments to make our recruitment process as remarkable and accessible as we can. Please speak to your Talent Partner if you need extra support.
We’re committed to reducing our impact on the environment, leaving a more sustainable world for future generations. In 2021 we became co-founders of the Tech Zero coalition, a group of businesses committed to taking climate action as part of the UNFCCC Race to Zero. We aim to reduce our impact and to create positive change on the natural world. Check out our sustainability action plan here.