Partner Marketing Manager
At GoCardless we believe bank payments are the best way to pay and get paid. We also believe that bank account data is a powerful tool to make better, faster decisions. We’re making it easy to use both- for businesses everywhere.
GoCardless is used for domestic and international payments by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion across 30 countries. We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris and Melbourne.
Our network of global partnerships at SMB level are an essential part of the GoCardless growth strategy. In this role you’ll be responsible for the development and delivery of go-to-market initiatives for our large and growing portfolio of integration partners across the globe. This will include directly running the delivery of key campaigns with strategic partners, designing marketing collateral and running marketing initiatives via both partner and GoCardless owned channels. You’ll deepen the relationship with our strategic partners’ marketing teams and collaborate with them to formulate and execute initiatives to market GoCardless to their customer base. You’ll be responsible for everything from developing the messaging around our joint value proposition, to running campaigns to create and scale demand.
What excites you
- Planning and executing a holistic and digital-first plan in conjunction with our partners to drive awareness, education and selection of our joint proposition.
- Collaborating with Partner Account Managers on the development of go-to-market plans for our strategic partners, leading the development of marketing initiatives.
- Build co-marketing initiatives, demand generation campaigns and thought leadership content via our partners’ and GC’s channels, in collaboration with their marketing teams.
- Align with the partnerships team on sales enablement initiatives, including owning the development of supporting materials and facilitating targeted events.
- Own the delivery of key events for strategic partners, working closely with the wider marketing team.
- Support on the development of communications to our base of integration partners.
- Regularly report on performance and make optimisation recommendations.
- Collaborate on the effective utilisation of Partnerships Budget
What excites us
- You can speak French and English fluently, with proficiency in Spanish also
- You have substantial experience working in partner marketing, ideally within a B2B tech environment
- Data and results-driven. You are commercially astute and take a holistic view of the partner strategy when evaluating the impact of your activities
- Experienced within a portfolio of diverse partners and understand how to deliver growth in a scalable, programmatic way
- You can work autonomously with an international mindset, excellent understanding of marketing trends and tools and you love working cross functionally.
We don’t expect you to meet every requirement. If you’re excited by this role, we encourage you to apply.
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme - you can apply to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Parental leave - to suit everyone embarking on life's great adventure
- Learning Budget - lead your own development with an annual learning budget
- Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at GoCardless
We're an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it's essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re building the bank payment network of the future and our ambition is to move money anywhere, for anything, for anyone. If we’re going to achieve this goal, we need to build a team of ‘GeeCee’s’ that is as wonderfully diverse as the world we live in - with a multitude of perspectives, experiences & backgrounds.
We’ve got a long way to go, but here’s how we’re doing as of June 2022;
Female Employees - 46%
Ethnic background - 32%
Identify as LGBTQIA - 10%
Neurodivergent - 9%
We’re rooting for you during your application and GoCardless aims to provide reasonable adjustments to make our recruitment process as remarkable and accessible as we can. Please speak to your Talent Partner if you need extra support.
We’re committed to reducing our impact on the environment, leaving a more sustainable world for future generations. In 2021 we became co-founders of the Tech Zero coalition, a group of businesses committed to taking climate action as part of the UNFCCC Race to Zero. We aim to reduce our impact and to create positive change on the natural world. Check out our sustainability action plan here.