Sales Enablement Manager
At GoCardless we believe bank payments are the best way to pay and get paid. We also believe that bank account data is a powerful tool to make better, faster decisions. We’re making it easy to use both- for businesses everywhere.
GoCardless is used for domestic and international payments by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion across 30 countries. We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris and Melbourne.
After a recent period of transformation, we have two Sales Enablement opportunities within our go to market (GTM) function. These opportunities will report directly to the General Manager of the UK&I. The Primary goal of our Sales Enablement team is to own the end-to-end implementation of sales enablement programs, including (but not limited to) scoping & analysis, proposing solutions, designing and developing curriculum and evaluating the business impact. In practice the means proactively expanding on the value-add enablement for the business, by focusing on training topics such as Sales Methodology, Product Training and New Hire training & inductions.
The roles require interaction with the extended executive leadership team and have direct influence on GoCardless’ business improvement strategies. They also offer scope for creating new enablement hallmarks of excellence and best practice. This is an ideal setting for Sales Enablement professionals looking to make a genuine impact in an organisation that can offer rapid career progression.
What excites you
- Owning & managing the design and development of enablement curricula and training programs
- Facilitating workshops intended to produce new program blueprints
- Designing, developing and maintaining programmes using the ADDIE process, engaging with key stakeholders and gaining relevant sign off along the design journey
- Creating storyboards, presentations, Facilitator & Participant guides, classroom supporting materials in line with corporate brands standards for Instructor-Led training, Virtual ITL and eLearning, regardless of authoring tool options
- Creating and executing on Train the Trainer processes for internally developed content.
- Tooling- in addition to sales focused training programs the Sales Enablement team will also offer technical training on CRM basics (we use Salesforce) particularly around contract creation and navigation.
What excites us
- Experience with building and implementing blended enablement curriculums and experiences
- Strong consulting skills and ability to clearly communicate proposed solutions and lead cross-functional teams as a subject matter expert for Sales Enablement
- Previous experience of training sales teams via a solution orientated sales methodology
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage many projects and tasks simultaneously, with the ability to work independently for long periods.
- A naturally strong communicator with the ability to adopt the most effective engagement style when working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel to London for in person training. Some international travel will be required of the role holders.
We don’t expect you to meet every requirement. If you’re excited by this role, we encourage you to apply.
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme - you can apply to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Parental leave - to suit everyone embarking on life's great adventure
- Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at GoCardless
We're an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it's essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re building the bank payment network of the future and our ambition is to move money anywhere, for anything, for anyone. If we’re going to achieve this goal, we need to build a team of ‘GeeCee’s’ that is as wonderfully diverse as the world we live in - with a multitude of perspectives, experiences & backgrounds.
We’ve got a long way to go, but here’s how we’re doing as of June 2022;
Female Employees - 46%
Ethnic background - 32%
Identify as LGBTQIA - 10%
Neurodivergent - 9%
We’re rooting for you during your application and GoCardless aims to provide reasonable adjustments to make our recruitment process as remarkable and accessible as we can. Please speak to your Talent Partner if you need extra support.
We’re committed to reducing our impact on the environment, leaving a more sustainable world for future generations. In 2021 we became co-founders of the Tech Zero coalition, a group of businesses committed to taking climate action as part of the UNFCCC Race to Zero. We aim to reduce our impact and to create positive change on the natural world. Check out our sustainability action plan here.