Principal, Growth Marketing
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Marketing
The Role: Principal, Growth Marketing
Gemini is looking for a new member of our team to develop and lead a portfolio of growth marketing initiatives. This is a priority role within the company, and is an opportunity to help set the brand on a path towards a leadership position not only in the cryptocurrency category, but in the finance industry at large.
The ideal candidate has a background at high growth organizations and a passion for crypto. The primary focus of the role is to develop a strategy and contribute in the execution of a suite of acquisition marketing initiatives, all with the goal of growing Gemini’s user base across platforms. This is a unique opportunity to deliver on a global roadmap that will help drive crypto product adoption.
- Strategic Growth Plan: Execute and evolve a multi-channel paid strategy that grows Gemini’s user acquisition and retention in partnership with the entire marketing team.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Partner with Product, Design, Legal, Data and other members of Marketing to execute on these campaigns, and analyze the impact. This includes A/B testing, product launch planning, and coordination with social and comms.
- Customer Insights: Develop strong strategic perspective on our product and broader crypto trends based on customer insights, market research, and more.
- 8+ years of experience in roles of growing responsibility at a global consumer brand(s) with a proven track record of delivering impactful marketing campaigns.
- Experience in project management and aligning and uniting teams and stakeholders on key goals, identifying growth opportunities through data analysis/user research, and creating a growth roadmap.
- Experience developing content, with a strong eye for copy, creative and storytelling.
- Deep understanding of best in class marketing channels and creative growth strategies.
- An optimistic doer with an entrepreneurial mindset. Passionate about crypto and Web3.
- Competitive starting salary
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Long-term incentive in the form of a new hire equity grant
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401K with company matching
- Annual Learning & Development stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible time off
Salary Range: The base salary range for this role is between $158,000 - $221,000 in the State of New York, the State of California and the State of Washington. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.