Senior Associate, Content Writer
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Communications
The Role: Senior Associate, Content Writer
The Gemini Communications team is seeking a tech-savvy, creative, and versatile content writer to produce Gemini content. If you are nimble, and have a passion for writing about crypto topics for both retail investors and institutions looking to get started in crypto - this is the job for you. In this role, you will work closely with colleagues across the Communications and Marketing teams to craft concise and digestible content on complex topics ranging from in-depth explorations of Gemini products, the newest NFTs, crypto technology, and much in between. The content you produce will educate existing users, and provide a first touch-point for potential new Gemini customers. Ideally you will have a solid understanding of the UK/EU crypto landscape, whilst having a good level of general knowledge of global crypto narratives.
You will collaborate with partners across the company to develop messaging and content deliverables including website copy, blogs, thought leadership content, and more in support of Gemini’s brand image, products, initiatives, c-suite team and overall vision. You will play a supporting role in building and implementing Gemini’s content strategy.
- Write dynamic and compelling content for various platforms, including the Gemini website blog, with the goal of engaging new and existing audiences.
- Partner with the wider Communications team to develop content for product announcements, institutional partnerships, global expansions, explainers, thought leadership pieces and more.
- Work with subject matter experts at the forefront of crypto and blockchain innovation to craft technical and engineering content.
- Support the Nifty Gateway team (wholly owned by Gemini) on blog content and other deliverables to move the NFT market to new heights.
- Work closely with design, legal, and product teams on a global scale to align messaging and content deliverables with overall Gemini goals.
- Provide ad hoc writing and proofreading support to a variety of teams across the company.
- Collaborate with Communications colleagues on developing content strategy and keeping the content calendar up-to-date.
- Research, write, and edit thought leadership pieces for publication across owned channels and select media outlets.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience producing B2C and/or B2B content in-house, writing for a news publication, or related role.
- Experience writing about cryptocurrency and/or digital assets.
- Proven track record writing impactful and engaging content.
- Experience with content management systems and content metrics tracking.
- Experience juggling multiple work-streams and meeting tight deadlines.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Team player, proven ability to build strong relationships internally across cross functional teams.
- Exceptional writing skills and proven ability to build trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exemplary professionalism, strong judgment, and discretion, especially when under tight deadlines.
- At least 1-3 years writing consumer-facing and/or B2B content about topics such as crypto, blockchain, finance or technology.
- A good visual sense and the ability to articulate it.
- Experience crafting content for different audiences and formats, including social media, and email.
- Extensive knowledge of content tracking tools and SEO best practices.
- A passion for crypto, financial technology, and disruptive technology.
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Up to 25 paid holidays (in addition to public/bank holidays)
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.