Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Nifty Gateway (Growth)
Nifty Gateway is the premiere, all-in-one platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store digital art and collectibles, otherwise known as Nifties (or NFTs). Nifty Gateway was founded by Duncan and Griffin Cock Foster in 2018, and acquired by Gemini in 2019, with the belief that crypto networks and the blockchain have the power to fundamentally change the art world by creating greater choice, independence, and opportunity for artists, creators, and collectors.
The Role: Associate, Producer
We are looking for an Associate Producer to grow our creative team in Singapore. Producers are a critical role in our differentiated level of service that we provide NFT artists, and critical to our business’s success and growth.
- Recruit, onboard and coordinate top level talent that will strengthen our artist roster
- Liaise, manage and produce artist drops, globally
- Consult and provide recommendations on the best possible setup and drop mechanics for a successful drop
- Advise artists on ways to grow and expand their brand
- Coordinate co-marketing initiatives between internal and external teams
- Understand, define and convey technical requirements to our smart contract and product teams
- Review and assess talent that comes across our application process
- Familiarity with the Art or NFT Art landscape
- Ability to navigate strategic uses of NFT technology
- A history of gathering and using data to drive decisions
- Experience in client relationship management or art preferred
- Strong passion for creating a disruptive and revolutionary platform for the art space and creator ecosystem as a whole
- Strong business acumen with a demonstrated track record of successful partnerships
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and dependents
- At least 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Business Travel Medical Insurance
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.