Senior Technical Program Manager, Security
About the Company
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Tyler Winklevoss and Cameron Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Our flagship product, the Gemini Exchange, was built to be a compliant and secure platform to buy, sell, and store crypto. Our suite of retail products includes ActiveTrader, a high-performance platform for advanced traders. Gemini also offers the Gemini Credit Card providing real-time crypto rewards, the Gemini dollar (GUSD), a U.S. dollar-backed stablecoin, and Gemini Staking, allowing users to securely stake their tokens on-chain and receive rewards. Nifty Gateway, Gemini's NFT platform, is the world's premier marketplace for NFTs and digital art.
Gemini customers also have access to a wide range of institutional products tailor-made for high-net-worth individuals, asset and wealth managers, and hedge funds and liquidity providers seeking exposure to crypto. Customers looking to place large orders can use Gemini eOTC, a fully-electronic over-the-counter trading platform built for high-value bulk orders. For wealth management professionals, we offer a unique destination for their clients’ crypto portfolios from a single platform, and we enable fully electronic clearing and settlement of off-exchange crypto trades.
The Department: Information Security
In the emerging industry of digital assets, there is nothing more important than trust. The Gemini security team forms the backbone of trust. In fact, Gemini’s very first hires were security specialists and we continue to tackle unique challenges in the crypto space. Our team ensures that our customers, clients, and employees are safe, secure, and supported.
The Role: Senior Technical Program Manager
As Senior Technical Program Manager for Gemini India, you will be a critical bridge enabling smooth coordination between Gemini’s global security teams. You will align priorities, gather requirements, manage releases, improve processes, and streamline communication across regions and functions.
You will be the key TPM resource for Gemini’s new India-based Security Services team building internal platforms and tooling. Working closely with engineering, you’ll understand technical needs and constraints while setting realistic schedules. Additionally, you will provide general program management and coordination support for all India-based infosec teams including application security, platform security, threat detection and response, and GRC.
You will be a trusted advisor providing visibility into security, progress, risks, and roadblocks. Your focus will be driving on-time, high-quality delivery of security risk reduction through cross-functional collaboration and program management excellence.
- Support the launches of new security capabilities form India through meticulous program management
- Act as the primary TPM for the Security Services team - gather requirements, create roadmaps, and manage releases
- Develop processes, tools, and communication channels to streamline global security coordination and project execution
- Be a spokesperson, advocate, and point of contact for information security at Gemini across APAC
- 5+ years experience as a Technical Program Manager shipping complex engineering projects and operations
- Strong grasp of agile software development processes, CI/CD, and DevOps culture
- Ability to decompose complex systems into realistic milestones and schedules
- Comfortable collaborating closely with engineering teams
- Experience coordination across remote teams and regions
- Technical background in engineering, computer science, or similar
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency exchanges or the fintech security landscape
- Experience with information security. Familiarity with security engineering tools, systems, and concepts
- Experience scaling fast-paced, global engineering teams and programs
- Expertise in data analytics, data engineering, or business intelligence
- Experience building and operating complex workflows, integrations, and automations using Jira
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.