Lead Product Manager, Marketplace
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Marketplace
The Role: Lead Product Manager
We're looking for an entrepreneurial, mission-driven, Lead Product Manager to help us define and grow our products. This role will expand and build upon the vision of the product, define feature road-maps, and drive execution with our Engineering & Design teams. The ideal candidate has solid experience building innovative technologies from scratch, is driven by data and the needs to build world-class products, and has a pragmatic approach to getting high impact enhancements to market quickly. Experience in product planning, customer discovery, and implementing product development processes are all vital for this role.
- Leverage competitive research, customer data, and your understanding of our strategy to build world class products.
- Lead development of the features roadmap and manage execution with engineering & design.
- Creating experiences that drive revenue, customer engagement, and community.
- Own the quality of the product and have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality to deliver best in class products.
- Influence and collaborate with stakeholders and leadership teams to craft new products and product features.
- 8+ years of experience in end-to-end product management at high-growth technology companies (e.g., creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch).
- 1-2 years of people management experience.
- Have a successful track record of leading cross-functional organization through product delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems.
- Experience developing a multi-year vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Strong commitment to excellence.
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and dependents
- At least 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Business Travel Medical Insurance
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.