Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Technology (Office of the Chief Technology Officer/CEO APAC)
The Role: Singapore Executive Assistant
The Office of the CTO is in search of a full-time Executive Assistant to help support our rapidly growing APAC team and help manage our Singapore office. We are looking for a bright and dynamic individual to support the schedules and day to day of rapidly changing needs for one VP and a few Senior Leaders. You will be responsible for making sure the daily schedules, expenses, office space needs, misc business follow ups (both internal and external) and travel arrangements are all running smoothly.
This candidate will ideally be based in Singapore. This position will be mandatory in office 3 days per week but more days may be required in time.
- Manage complex and frequently changing calendars for Executives.
- Draft internal and external correspondences for Singapore Leaders.
- Provide in-office support as needed.
- Help manage Office Space / Real Estate in Singapore.
- Work with Legal and Finance for Corporate Secretarial duties related to specific entities.
- Process business related expenses.
- Juggle various ad hoc duties as needed or requested.
- Manage aliases, slack channels and team engagement for India team.
- Manage team events and team swag for Singapore team.
- Partner with CTO’s EA on planning and executing Senior Leader and C-Level visits to the Singapore office.
- Partner with the CTO’s EA team to support/execute company-wide or team-specific initiatives as well as assignments originating from the CTO’s direct reports.
- 5+ years of experience, ideally 3+ with experience in managing multiple executive calendars in multiple time-zones.
- Extensive experience with G-Suite and Slack.
- Extensive experience with scheduling in multiple time-zones.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong time management abilities.
- Experience in Office Space Planning and working with Real Estate Management.
- Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels and maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and humility.
- Strong orientation to finding solutions to complex situations.
- Exhibit superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proactivity and confidently work closely with and adapt to the style of executives who lead a fast-paced day-to-day rhythm.
- High degree of responsiveness, strong decision making ability, and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to provide executive support beyond the scope of a typical work day. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain a strong, responsive flow of communication with executives in different time zones, etc.
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and dependents
- At least 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Business Travel Medical Insurance
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.