Senior Product Manager
About the Company
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Tyler Winklevoss and Cameron Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Our flagship product, the Gemini Exchange, was built to be a compliant and secure platform to buy, sell, and store crypto. Our suite of retail products includes ActiveTrader, a high-performance platform for advanced traders. Gemini also offers the Gemini Credit Card providing real-time crypto rewards, the Gemini dollar (GUSD), a U.S. dollar-backed stablecoin, and Gemini Staking, allowing users to securely stake their tokens on-chain and receive rewards. Nifty Gateway, Gemini's NFT platform, is the world's premier marketplace for NFTs and digital art.
Gemini customers also have access to a wide range of institutional products tailor-made for high-net-worth individuals, asset and wealth managers, and hedge funds and liquidity providers seeking exposure to crypto. Customers looking to place large orders can use Gemini eOTC, a fully-electronic over-the-counter trading platform built for high-value bulk orders. For wealth management professionals, we offer a unique destination for their clients’ crypto portfolios from a single platform, and we enable fully electronic clearing and settlement of off-exchange crypto trades.
The Department: Service Fundamentals (Compliance)
The Role: Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to champion our global Compliance product initiatives. As Gemini pushes the boundaries in the crypto ecosystem, your role will be pivotal in crafting compliance products that align with user needs and the evolving regulatory landscape in existing, new, and emerging markets. Collaborating with Product and Engineering teams, the CCO, the wider compliance organization, peer organizations, and global regulators, you'll develop a product risk assessment framework, ensuring our offerings stay at the forefront of compliance standards. Your leadership will guide the creation of features that protect our users and provide the compliance team with tools to manage risks and regulatory requirements.
- Compliance Product Ownership: Own and drive compliance products in all markets where Gemini has a presence. Develop a deep understanding of jurisdiction-specific requirements and lead short and long-term prioritization and planning. Oversee the creation of best-in-class compliance features for user safety and regulatory compliance.
- Experimentation and Growth Mindset: Enable a culture of continuous iteration by leveraging data-driven insights to mitigate risks while driving growth. Champion an experimentation mindset to rigorously test, learn, and adapt strategies for optimal outcomes, ensuring that our compliance products consistently set industry standards in response to evolving regulatory and market dynamics.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Lead the development of innovative, 0 to 1 products that set industry standards. Stay attuned to market trends, customer feedback, and emerging technologies to ensure Gemini remains at the forefront of the crypto industry.
- Be the Change Agent: Adapt and pivot with agility in the ever-evolving crypto landscape. As priorities shift and customer expectations evolve, take charge of managing such changes across the organization, ensuring alignment, clear communication, and a positive approach. Be a strong voice and drive the Product Management community across Gemini, reinforcing the mission and guiding collective progress.
- Own and Influence Business Strategy: Build and nurture strong relationships across the organization, ensuring that fraud prevention strategies are integrated and aligned with the broader objectives of our products.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in product or project management, with proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch.
- Experience with retail-focused products.
- Experience with design team collaboration, usability testing, and gathering user analytics.
- Proficiency in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail, with proven ability to manage multiple projects with concurrent timelines.
- Affinity for teamwork-oriented culture and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in regulated industries, FinTech, cryptocurrency, or retail banking preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- Cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain technology
- Financial technology, such as exchanges or trading platforms
- Fast-paced startup environment
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.