Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Technology
The Role: Associate, Marketing
Gemini is looking for a motivated individual with a deep understanding of the crypto landscape to join as our Marketing Associate, focused on go-to-market activities for key product launches in the APAC. They will be responsible for leading the marketing efforts across social and email for Gemini retail products.
The ideal candidate will be interested in learning a variety of areas within the marketing organization, comfortable with executing in a fast paced global environment, and supporting cross-functional launches while maintaining a strong focus on results. This is a unique opportunity to deliver on a global roadmap that will help drive crypto product adoption.
- Execute and evolve a multi-channel strategy that grows Gemini’s brand awareness, engagement, and reach in order to drive user growth and engagement.
- Drive adoption of key Gemini products through referral and affiliate activations, social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, YouTube), and email.
- Create go-to-market plans for major product launches that require cross-functional support and work with product, design, comms and marketing to deliver on these project plans.
- Identify business opportunities with market and competitive insights. Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and execute regional programs.
- Build a robust growth and test plan across media, channels, and other user touch points to drive performance.
- 2+ years experience executing marketing campaigns for user acquisition, engagement and retention across multiple digital channels (e.g., email, web, and social), and user touch points.
- Experience in project management and aligning and uniting teams and stakeholders on key goals, identifying growth opportunities through data analysis/user research, and creating a growth roadmap, preferably for a Web3 company.
- Experience developing content, with a strong eye for copy, creative and storytelling.
- Working knowledge of marketing channels including referrals and affiliates, and an interest in developing an understanding of this area over time.
- Passionate about crypto and Web3.
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and dependents
- At least 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Business Travel Medical Insurance
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.