Associate, Customer Support
About the Company
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Tyler Winklevoss and Cameron Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Our flagship product, the Gemini Exchange, was built to be a compliant and secure platform to buy, sell, and store crypto. Our suite of retail products includes ActiveTrader, a high-performance platform for advanced traders. Gemini also offers the Gemini Credit Card providing real-time crypto rewards, the Gemini dollar (GUSD), a U.S. dollar-backed stablecoin, and Gemini Staking, allowing users to securely stake their tokens on-chain and receive rewards. Nifty Gateway, Gemini's NFT platform, is the world's premier marketplace for NFTs and digital art.
Gemini customers also have access to a wide range of institutional products tailor-made for high-net-worth individuals, asset and wealth managers, and hedge funds and liquidity providers seeking exposure to crypto. Customers looking to place large orders can use Gemini eOTC, a fully-electronic over-the-counter trading platform built for high-value bulk orders. For wealth management professionals, we offer a unique destination for their clients’ crypto portfolios from a single platform, and we enable fully electronic clearing and settlement of off-exchange crypto trades.
The Department: Neo Banking
The Role: Associate, Customer Support
At Gemini, our Support team members work alongside the brightest minds in a fast-paced and evolving industry. They ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction. We are looking for a brilliant, self-motivated, personable hands-on individual who is hungry and eager to learn. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail-oriented, self-starter with the desire to make an immediate impact and the ability to work through the unexpected. They are excited for a unique opportunity to make a real impact in an exciting and growing company.
- Manage all flows of inbound customer requests and issues via email, chat and phone
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve resolution
- Triage tickets to the appropriate internal departments and work with them to resolve the issue
- Work with interdisciplinary teams (i.e.Engineering, Compliance, Security), escalating issues and collaborating with appropriate parties to establish protocol on new processes
- Use customer interaction data to help create process enhancements and efficiencies, and manage related projects to completion
- 1-2 years in a Customer Support capacity or equivalent
- Confident verbal communication and polished written communication
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience and comfort with solving complex problems from end-to-end
- Comfortable with providing on-call support coverage for customer issues outside of business hours
- Experience working in Zendesk
- Experience in social media support
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Discretionary equity
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.