Associate, Producer - Nifty Gateway
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Nifty Gateway (Growth)
Nifty Gateway is the premiere, all-in-one platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store digital art and collectibles, otherwise known as Nifties (or NFTs). Nifty Gateway was founded by Duncan and Griffin Cock Foster in 2018, and acquired by Gemini in 2019, with the belief that crypto networks and the blockchain have the power to fundamentally change the art world by creating greater choice, independence, and opportunity for artists, creators, and collectors.
The Role: Associate, Producer - Nifty Gateway
We are looking for an associate producer to grow our creative team. Producers are a critical role in our differentiated level of service that we strive to provide artists through their lifecycle on Nifty Gateway. We are proud of the level we provide and form strong relationships with our artists to ensure they are successful and form lasting relationships with our thriving community of collectors.
- Help us liaise, manage and produce artist drops, globally
- Help recruit, onboard and coordinate top level talent that will strengthen our artist roster
- Help consult and provide recommendations on the best possible setup and drop mechanics for a successful drop
- Advise artists on ways to grow and expand their brand
- Coordinate co-marketing initiatives between internal and external teams
- Understand, define and convey technical requirements to our smart contract and product teams
- Review and assess talent that comes across our application process
- Familiarity with the Art NFT landscape
- Ability to navigate strategic uses of NFT technology
- A history of gathering and using data to drive decisions
- A background in client relationship management or art preferred
- Strong passion for creating a disruptive and revolutionary platform for the art space and creator ecosystem as a whole
- Strong business acumen with a demonstrated track record of successful partnerships
- Competitive starting salary
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Long-term incentive in the form of a new hire equity grant
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401K with company matching
- Annual Learning & Development stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible time off
Salary Range: The base salary range for this role is between $84,000 - $118,000 in New York City, the State of California and the State of Washington. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
Something looks off?