Customer Success Manager
Our mission at Fidel API is to unlock the full potential of payment cards. We offer a suite of financial infrastructure APIs that enable developers to build programmable experiences connected to purchases made in real-time using a card. Our tools are transforming how merchants and users interact by powering real-time, event-driven engagements, best-in-class loyalty and rewards programs and revolutionizing processes from reimbursements to expense management.
Our APIs are used by start-ups through global enterprises including Google, British Airways, TopCashback, Perkbox, Royal Bank of Canada, and Blackhawk Networks, and are supported by the world’s largest card networks, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Launched in 2018, Fidel is headquartered in London, with offices in Lisbon, New York, and remote employees globally. Fidel is backed by investors including Nyca Partners, QED Investors, Citi Ventures, RBC Capital and Commerce Ventures.
Reporting to a Director of Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager will own relationships with clients and expand revenue.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a portfolio of strategic customers, owning the relationship after activation to ensure their long term success and retention with Fidel, including enhancing key relationships across their and our organizations
- Identify opportunities to expand usage and increase revenue among existing customers through a deep understanding of their business
- Educate customers on our product and new features to drive product adoption
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers and key decision makers as the conduit into Fidel
- Collaborate with product support to resolve issues and queries within SLAs and identify trends in customer needs
- Collaborate closely with other departments (product, sales, etc.) to help drive customer-centric business decisions and to validate new product features
- Take the lead on renewals of existing customers and flag any churn risks, achieving a high retention rate through clear and consistent communication and regular account reviews
- Upkeep relevant tools to enable data driven decisions and results, and share outcomes with the wider business
- You have at least 3-5 years experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role in the technology space, ideally with experience in Fintech
- You have experience working with a wide range of customer contacts, including director and C-Suite level stakeholders
- You have a collaborative mindset and like to solve problems with others
- You are an effective self-starter, who can set deadlines and multitask with excellent organizational skills
- Strong internal and external communication abilities, and interpersonal skills
- You are passionate about driving customers and creating outstanding customer experiences;
- You should be data-driven and love helping your customers identify trends that can optimize their use of the product
- You like working in a fast paced world, can handle ambiguity and love a challenge!
At Fidel API, we live by our values and what we stand for, and that feeds into every decision we make. Fidel comes from the Latin word ‘Fidelis’ which means reliability, trust, truth and dependability. We honor those values — and our commitment to them — by naming ourselves after the ancient root word itself.
Across our company, we speak 29 languages and represent 30+ different nationalities. It’s our diversity of background, thinking, talents and skills that allows us to build truly global products for the developers who are driving payments innovation forward.
We're committed to making Fidel API a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Flexible work options - choose where you work (hybrid, remote or in one of our pet-friendly offices)
- Home office budget
- Enhanced Parental Leave - 16 weeks at 100% pay as our global minimum standard
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) with 100% premium coverage options
- 401k with 4% company match
- Annual Learning and Development budget
- Virtual and in-person team gatherings & activities (dependent on location)
The expected base salary range for this role: $140,000 - $160,000
Salary for this role can vary depending on experience and level. Total compensation may include annual bonus, commission, and equity. Additional benefits include 401k company match, healthcare premium coverage, and WFH stipend.
At Fidel API, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.