People and Operations Analyst
Our mission at Fidel API is to unlock the full potential of payment cards. We offer a suite of financial infrastructure APIs that enable developers to build programmable experiences connected to purchases made in real-time using a card. Our tools are transforming how merchants and users interact by powering real-time, event-driven engagements, best-in-class loyalty and rewards programs and revolutionizing processes from reimbursements to expense management.
Our APIs are used by start-ups through global enterprises including Google, British Airways, TopCashback, and Blackhawk Networks, and are supported by the world’s largest card networks, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Launched in 2018, Fidel is headquartered in London, with offices in Lisbon, New York, and remote employees globally. Fidel is backed by investors including Nyca Partners, QED Investors, Citi Ventures, RBC Capital and Commerce Ventures.
The People and Operations Analyst will work directly with the VP of People and Operations to support the smooth and efficient running of business operations and initiatives across the functions of People, Workplace, IT and PMO (Project Management Office). This is a newly created role and it is an exciting opportunity to work on impactful cross-functional operational projects and build our analytics capability in a dynamic and fast paced startup environment.
What you’ll do:
- Support the VP of People and Operations to drive and coordinate operational projects and initiatives
- Create, develop, and maintain standardised KPIs and metrics, managing the reporting of PMO data to measure performance against our company plan
- Track the progress of objectives and initiatives, identify risks and dependencies and report progress to senior leadership team
- Manage our project tracking tool, Jira, across People, Workplace, IT, and PMO
- Drive the development and adoption of people data analytics to support data driven decision making
- Identify ways to improve effectiveness and efficiency within the People and Operations function
- In partnership within the People team, monitor and maintain accuracy of all people data within our HRIS to ensure the highest level of data integrity and accuracy
- Partner on people related initiatives such as engagement and employee experience
We want you, if you have:
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven ability in interpreting data and conveying results in a meaningful and concise way to different audiences
- Advanced Excel and reporting skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- A track record of achieving and delivering results in a high demand and performance-driven environment
- Demonstrable experience of best practice methodologies and tools in project management, with the ability to work independently and manage several work streams and projects at one time
- A recognised project management qualification would be an advantage
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional, global teams to achieve a goal
- Ability to work on your own initiative, be flexible, adaptable and open to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience as an analyst in consulting or project management would be desirable
- An interest in HR/People field (experience in HR/People role would be ideal but not mandatory
At Fidel API, we live by our values and what we stand for, and that feeds into every decision we make. Fidel comes from the Latin word ‘Fidelis’ which means reliability, trust, truth and dependability. We honour those values — and our commitment to them — by naming ourselves after the ancient root word itself.
Across our company, we speak over 10 languages and represent over 20 different nationalities. It’s our diversity of background, thinking, talents and skills that allows us to build truly global products for the developers who are driving payments innovation forward.
We're committed to making Fidel API a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. Our benefits include:
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Flexible work options -with the ability to work both in a pet-friendly office and remotely
- Home office budget
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 5% of base salary)
- Annual Learning and Development budget
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Cycle to Work plan - use pre-tax money to buy and pay down a bike of your choice over time
- Enhanced Parental Leave - 16 weeks at 100% pay as our global minimum standard
- Virtual and in-person team gatherings & activities (dependent on location)
At Fidel API, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel API does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel API employees or any other company location. Fidel API is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.